wanted OSU Blue Tomato seeds wanted

I know you are looking for OSU variety, but if you had asked last week I would have been able to spare some blue tomato seeds that were developed in Japan. You might try contacting meatfreak, I think he said he had like 300 varieties of tomatoes. bondgirl69 also has a lot of maters I think.  Good luck!

I was going to offer some, but got to looking and found that I spouted the last I had I will have to remember to save seeds from it. Also I just want to mention that Baker's Creek heirloom seeds has a few others of the OSU line also Tomato Growers Supply has 4 different lines of the OSU under The Indigo name. You might want to ask around about them.

I have some also indeed, it's something else for the looks but the taste is just plain (bad). Unless they improve the flavor I won't grow them anymore.

Meatfreak do you have any other extras besides Roma,cherry,beefsteaks that you wouldn't mind sharing with me. I'm going to add a bunch of veggies to this years garden.

I'm in agreement with meat freak about the taste, I've grown many "blue varieties" and don't much care for any of them in the flavor dept. They are lovely to look at, and if you are doing some breeding they would make an interesting parent. Indigo Rose is a very manageable, reliable, productive, pretty variety but also blah in flavor. A wildly productive unstable one that has possibilities is called Dancing with Smurf's from Tom Wagner. If you're into trying some unusual stuff check out Seedsaver's Exchange Yearbook listings, thousands of varieties, crosses, unusual listings. Marianna's tomatoes has great stuff, especially Bill Jeffers creations, Big Cheef is one the most delicious tomatoes I've ever tasted. 

fiogga said:
I have true OSU Blue seeds. I'd be happy to send you some. P.M. with your info.

Tried to send you a pm but it said you can't accept any new messages.  Anyway just wanted to let you know I received the osu blue seeds yesterday,thank you.

all the best 

Back