• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Our first super hots

So muskymojo sent me some seeds and pepper powder. This powder is composed of a mix of 7 pot peppers, one of which was douglah.
Enjoy the video!

Nice!!
It looks like you're ready for the Brain Strains now!!
Musky sent me some seeds for em so I'll be growing them this year! :D
:rofl:

But For realzies good job. You should try to get your hands on a fresh pod next.
Definitely need some fresh pods!
Wow! Musky did you right! Enjoy!! :fireball:
Yep! One hell of a guy!
Glad you enjoyed it :halo:
Thanks for sending all the seeds and powder my way. I still have a lot left. I had my girlfriends godfather try it and he really likes hot stuff. We recently made a half gallon of hot sauce with 50+ orange habs. He was coughing and drank milk right from the carton because the powder was so hot.

Ahh the start of a new semester! I brought my pepper powder to school today to have with lunch (burritos) and give to a friend (who agreed to eat fresh pods when grown). He took a small amount, not as much as we did in the video but his face turned red and he started sweating. He did like it though. Looks as if I've created another chili head! :) I also managed to get 2 more people to try the powder. They took the small amounts that clung to the side of the plastic baggie, so, not very much. They both said it was really hot. One asked if its as hot as the worlds hottest pepper, the ghost chili. I had to give him a small lesson that it has been topped. :)

Back