• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Outside for the year....I think!

As long as this horrible summer doesn't dip below 50F at night anymore, I'm done moving them every night and morning!  Up-potted into 7 gallon pots, half air(felt-like fabric) and half regular plastic to see what the difference will be. I'm hoping that the air pots wil produce like crazy for me!

Naga Morich and Fatalii, along with 3 little Aji lemons and a few of the wife's tomato plants. 
IMG_20130619_122147_685_zps76823d30.jpg

Good call on the Fataliis and Aji Lemons, those 2 and pequins round out my top 3 all time favorites. Those Aji Lemons are crazy prolific producers, just give them a couple months & you'll be up to your ears in yellow pods. Delicious, sweet and citrusy hot yellow pods. 

Beer, keep us updated on how the fabric pots work out for you.

I am (very slowly due to cash flow) going to start modifying the pots in which I grow (3-4 air pots 3-4 fabric pots 3-4 regular) the same type plant and really do my own comparison.

I'd like to hear how you find the difference!

Just over a month later and things are exploding.  The plants are all triple the size, some are 3 1/2 feet above the pot.  I stopped pinching buds on the 10th or so because it was so time consiming and the flowers are crazy. There are as many as 6 buds/flowers/peppers at each intersection and all the plants are covered in little peppers.  I'm hoping for a big crop this year!

So far no noticible difference between the fabric/air pots and the regular plastic ones.

Back