• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Pain 100%...strength and scoville discussion

I saw Pain 100% listed at 13,000 scovilles...is this correct? I had Dave's insanity which is supposed to be 50,000 and it didn't come close to the Pain 100%. Does anyone know what Pain's scoville rating is?

On another tangent...I'm trying to find the most potent natural hot sauces. I ordered Cajohn's Fatelli Fire as I heard this was one of the hottest naturals but then I saw a website that rated Fatelli Fire a 6 out of 10 on the heat scale and Cajohn's 10 as a 10 out of 10. Is Cajohn's 10 truly that much hotter?

10 is hotter than the Fatalii Fire, it has 3 of the world's hottest peppers in it. Not sure about Pain 100%, I think Dave's Insanity is around 100,000SHU.

I beleive Dave's Insanity (the original) is around 53,000 SHU.

Tastes like crap though IMO. ;)

Naga sauce will blw yer head off by comparison.

dave43 said:
On another tangent...I'm trying to find the most potent natural hot sauces.

Ya should check some of our own member's sauces from AU. I've had several of them and they are just awesome flavor.

Naga Snakebite by the chileman is also a great natural sauce. Not one of the super hots, but it has a great flavor and aroma and you can always use some more if it's not hot enough.

I also gotta agree that some of the sauces from down under are worth trying!!!

bentalphanerd said:
stillmanz 'Naga Fatalii jerk' & Scorpions 'Wrath of God' would be hotter than 10...probably the hottest natural sauces around.

What would the scovilles run on these? Have they ever been tested?

Back