• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hybrid Part 2, in which the Douglah/Butch T cross beats the living crap out of me.

HahHaHaHaHaHa - don`t look good in heels. So I`ve been told.......................... Priceless! 

This one was very close to fully ripe, but I`d love to try another one. We`ll see. I think I took about 25 seeds from the one I ate, so when you start your 3 seeds if there`s a problem give me a shout and I`ll send you a few, assuming that is Ok with Mike (Smileyguy697).

Awesome pepper that just chewed me up and spat me out. 

Nice job on the vid Nigel, I have a hard time eating the browns and purple tinted pods flavor wise with the bitterness, I like the reds much better.
Your pain really showed, I quit trying to eat whole pods just too much issues during and after, half a pod is bad enough.
I think I will leave eating this one to you younger and stronger fellows and stay with the milder Trinidad Scorpions. 
I do have some interesting 7 pods and Bhut crosses this season that I will be trying in moderation!
I will look forward to more of your vids as you do a great job with them.

Wildseed - how are your intestines??? If you are talking about eating anything hot, I hope this means you are on the way back up. 

Thanks for the very kind words, I haven`t been called younger or stronger in a very long time!!! This cross was insanely hot and painful. Whoohoo.

I`m very pleased that you can try your chilis in moderation and 7-pot or Bhut-crosses are far from mild. Far, far...........

No laughing here, Nigel...I just wanted to hand you a glass of milk!

cone9 said:
No laughing here, Nigel...I just wanted to hand you a glass of milk!
Laugh away, I`m just an idiot with no common sense!

I don`t do milk after chills. It makes any stomach cramps 100 times worse for me. I`m sure it`s good for some, just not me. Maybe you could hand me a glass of good IPA, that might be Ok.............

Nigel said:
HahHaHaHaHaHa - don`t look good in heels. So I`ve been told.......................... Priceless! 

This one was very close to fully ripe, but I`d love to try another one. We`ll see. I think I took about 25 seeds from the one I ate, so when you start your 3 seeds if there`s a problem give me a shout and I`ll send you a few, assuming that is Ok with Mike (Smileyguy697).

Awesome pepper that just chewed me up and spat me out. 
Go for it! Don't bother me any..

PepperDaddler said:
I'm starting to think the super hots are best suited for a pot of chili.
They are fine for about anything------except on their own.
500 scoville and under, I munch on.
I'll taste slices of those above 500.

But that sitting on death's doorstep waiting for a rush?????

I gave most of that stuff up when I hit 30. :drooling:

(Note----"most")

PepperDaddler said:
I'm starting to think the super hots are best suited for a pot of chili.
I made a big pot on the forth. I used half an Antilles fire, 2 Naga Morich and 4 of those tepin x lemon drop. I added a huge green pepper, 2 large banana peppers and a large walla walla onion. Omg it was spicy! Lol.. Lots of people ate it but it wasn't for the faint of heart. Lol

smileyguy697 said:
I made a big pot on the forth. I used half an Antilles fire, 2 Naga Morich and 4 of those tepin x lemon drop. I added a huge green pepper, 2 large banana peppers and a large walla walla onion. Omg it was spicy! Lol.. Lots of people ate it but it wasn't for the faint of heart. Lol

Sounds great!

Don't get me wrong I love me some superhots, I just think they are best for sauces, chili, curry, experimental recipes, and giving to unsuspecting friends. (j/k) :D

I have been browsing the recipes section for ideas.

Back