• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Passion fruit

Finaly my Passion fruit is in full flower. Hope I get fruit with plup in side.
IMG_0652.jpg

And one more pix
IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

Should be purple from what they said. There are yellow ones here my Gf and me don't like as much as the purple so hope there the great tasting purple kind or at lest better tasting then the yellow here.

Should be purple from what they said. There are yellow ones here my Gf and me don't like as much as the purple so hope there the great tasting purple kind or at lest better tasting then the yellow here.

I share the same tastebuds as you do. I find the purple passionfruit more delicious than the yellow. :)

There is another variety available the which is orange-yellow which is quite sour too compared to the purple variety.

yellow passiflora
NIMG_1314.jpg

purple passion fruit
NIMG_1312.jpg

Well there is fruit hanging off the vines now, was hopping for more fruit than I've got so far,, only 14 fruits as 3 fell off. In rain storm last night. Camra is broke so will get some pixs when it get back from the shop.

Lookin nice... I have Lady Margret, but I don't think it fruits, and I picked up some wild ones from right by the beach on the E coast of Fla. i am hoping they do something other than look pretty.

Those flowers are beautiful and otherworldly looking. :cool: I recently received some passion fruit seeds from Siling_Labuyo, I think I'm going to give them a try. When would you guys recommend that I start them, considering it's too cold for them in the winter here so they'll be container plants. Would it be best to start them now or wait until closer to spring? Any tips for growing them in containers, what kind of mix they like, etc?

Back