• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Passow's Grow Log 2/25/09 - Drunken Photos, Hidden Seeds

I guess I should also add that it is a little over an hour drive away from me. I certainly wouldn't take the trip for one plant but you can't beat a free ride.

Josh said:
I guess I should also add that it is a little over an hour drive away from me. I certainly wouldn't take the trip for one plant but you can't beat a free ride.

Yeah, but you get to go.

*still sulking*

Pam said:
Yeah, but you get to go.

*still sulking*

Yea...well it is going to be difficult walking away from there with only one plant. I guess that is kind of like coplaining you won the lottery and now have to deal with finding a place to put all your money. Hhaha. It really is amazing how many varieties they have. And unlike reimers they seem to have a good reputation.

Pam said:
Yeah, but you get to go.

*still sulking*

So take a road trip! It's what - maybe a 14 hour round trip. think how much you will be contributing to the economy. You could always apply for money from the stimulus package - your garden is "shovel ready," right? And think of all the butterflies, horn worms and others that will have jobs this summer.

For added points, you could join us light geeks and purchase some CFL, MH, HIP, THP and LSD lights.

Mike

wordwiz said:
So take a road trip! It's what - maybe a 14 hour round trip. think how much you will be contributing to the economy. You could always apply for money from the stimulus package - your garden is "shovel ready," right? And think of all the butterflies, horn worms and others that will have jobs this summer.

More like 14 hours each way, and that's if the traffic is in my favor. There are toll roads involved and those silly jug handle thingies in New Jersey.

*And* I would have to go off and leave my seedlings all alone at a tender age.

For added points, you could join us light geeks and purchase some CFL, MH, HIP, THP and LSD lights.

That would certainly keep me out of the Insomnia thread.

imaguitargod said:
I want some LSD lights now...

: goes and looks at tabs stashed in desk drawer :

Some day soon my pritties.....

Lol, slightly confused, but if you actually ahve tabs shouldn't they be in the freezer?

Txclosetgrower said:
Lol, slightly confused, but if you actually ahve tabs shouldn't they be in the freezer?

Nope, you want to keep them away from intense heat and moisture, that's it, they last for decades ;)

caroltlw said:
Vintage tabs? Found in a pair of tie-dyed jeans from the 60's at the local Goodwill? ;)

Nope, the ones I have are about a year old. I was just pointing out they will last a long time if properly stored.

imaguitargod said:
OH! OH! OH!!!! I've got a White Bullet hook appearing!!!! They're sprouting!!!!

Whoo hooo! So, how long did it take?

I'm interested to see how they grow compared to your others. I just repotted one of my non-bullet whites into a perlite mix and added some bone meal to both of them. We'll see if they come around. I managed to kill 4 of 8 seedlings last year with some combination of too much this or too little that.

Just transplanted about 5 plants into bigger pots just to see where the root growth was at. Turns out they can stay in their containers for another two weeks.

Back