Passow’s Grow Log 3/12/09 – MORE!!! MUST PLANT MORE!

Ok, just an update from the last one I gave. Here are the little ones that are growing up:
Peach Habanero
Wild Brazil
White Bullet
Fatalii
Chocolate Habanero
Datil
Super Datil
bhut Jolokia (seeds harvested from a 10 year old plant from India)
Rocoto
Aji Lemon Drop
Red Savina
chambers5.jpg

And this is the whole rig with the new seeds that I planted on the right hand side (tray)
Jamaican Scotch Bonnet
Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Burkina
Starfish
Ring of Fire Cayenne
Unknown Red (Firecracker?)
Passow’s Piqurano
Unknown Purple 1
Unknown Purple 2
Big Piquin (F1 Hybrid)
Piquin

chambers4.jpg

cmpman1974 said:
More, more, more...don't stop now IGG. Why not sow a 100 more? :)

Chris
Oh, I'm going to plant more, just no more peppers. Next month I'll be starting the rest of the crops; ground cherries, pumpkins, tomatoes (?), lettuce, etc etc.

The pepeprs I needed to start way early this year b/c I have now learned and expeienced this area's growth times and when to start things.

And I tho't my setup was ghetto?! ;)

hey you should cross that starfish with a chocolate hab and call it
"Passow's Chocolate starfish" !

Kim

Fire Angel said:
And I tho't my setup was ghetto?!
Hehe, you'd be amazed at what you can put together with a few good books, cardboard, mylar, and some duct tape. :lol:

Fire Angel said:
hey you should cross that starfish with a chocolate hab and call it
"Passow's Chocolate starfish" !

Hehehehehehe! I knew there was a reason we liked you. :lol:

My box is made of the same stuff....
my GROW box!
(I think the lighting made some of the plants look yellowed... they aren't)
plants.jpg

peppercrop.jpg

Ya, but you have that fancy insulated mylar, I've just got the regular mylar....although I do have more lights than you....neener neener neener :lol:

Hehehe, I like the little guy that is in the clear plastic cup just hovering above the rest of his friends.

Heya IGG,

What is a Super Datil... I have some Datil seeds on the way to me now, cannot say I am familiar with the super variety?...I would like your take on it...

Peace,

PeterPepperPicker said:
Heya IGG,

What is a Super Datil... I have some Datil seeds on the way to me now, cannot say I am familiar with the super variety?...I would like your take on it...

Peace,

I'm so sorry 3P(PeterPepperPicker), I didn't see you comment until now. The Super Datil is supposed to be a larger version of the Datil. AJ sent me those seeds.

Cool Man, have to let me know how they do...My Datil are in dirt haven't popped up as of now though... I saw a recipe around here for a Datil Relish...might have to investigate that if I get to the point where I have some pods :)...

No time frame, er, rush...thanks!

PeterPepperPicker said:
Cool Man, have to let me know how they do...My Datil are in dirt haven't popped up as of now though... I saw a recipe around here for a Datil Relish...might have to investigate that if I get to the point where I have some pods :)...

No time frame, er, rush...thanks!
Ya know, you are about 45 minutes or so from me. If you dont' get yours to grow, I give you some pods if you buy me a pint or two. Just reminde me later in the season.

Back