• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Passow's (IGG) Grow Log 6/9/2009 - Remote Garden Update

Here's some updated pics of the remote (co-gardening) garden which is at my friends place.

The two hop plants are passing the 10 foot mark:
chemhops.jpg

Shade pepper is doing good (I think is is one of my Passow's Piqrannos):
chemshadepepper-1.jpg

The main (back) pepper patch is starting to flower:
chembackpatch.jpg

My overwintered Goji Berry plant is making a comeback:
goji-1.jpg

imaguitargod said:
Oh, and here's a random picture of me and my father in Flordia from about 15 years ago (why post this? Because I can!):
jawsdad1.jpg

Nice to see some unusual fauna and a family pic and why not..The Nagas going to be a stonker..second/third year is always better :)

Looking good. I can't wait to see your hops in the Fall when they are gigantic. Do you harvest them all at once or how does that work. I picture you with one of those cherry pickers or a scissor lift.

Josh said:
Looking good. I can't wait to see your hops in the Fall when they are gigantic. Do you harvest them all at once or how does that work. I picture you with one of those cherry pickers or a scissor lift.

That's the beauty of the way I designed the hop string. They are on there little hook things that detatch from the wall. When harvest time comes, I unlatch the string, collect the hops from the bines, then hook it back up.

I'm going to get two harvests this year it looks like. You do harvest all the hops at once.

imaguitargod said:
That's the beauty of the way I designed the hop string. They are on there little hook things that detatch from the wall. When harvest time comes, I unlatch the string, collect the hops from the bines, then hook it back up.

I'm going to get two harvests this year it looks like. You do harvest all the hops at once.

That doesn't sound bad at all. Do you use them fresh in your brewing or do you have to process them in any way first?

looking good iggy how ever did u escape from that shark. Ur a survivor and i never knew they live on land too Sharks are dangerous man.

chilliman said:
Nice IGG, I will be watching your HOPS.... :)
Good luck this year.
CM
;)

Josh said:
That doesn't sound bad at all. Do you use them fresh in your brewing or do you have to process them in any way first?
Use 'em fresh and dehydrate the rest for use down the road.

peppermanbaha said:
looking good iggy how ever did u escape from that shark. Ur a survivor and i never knew they live on land too Sharks are dangerous man.
Land sharks are very dangerous. you can only defeat them by signing the Canadian National Theme Song.

great looking photos Iggy...your piquarano looks like it is doing well...

Back