food Passow's Response To Texas Blues' Burrito Worship

wow that last one's filling had amazing color... looked really good, except for the sourcream on top of it, it just ruins the good burn and taste! :(

munchzilla said:
wow that last one's filling had amazing color... looked really good, except for the sourcream on top of it, it just ruins the good burn and taste! :(

Hmmm...i find adding hotsauce to sourcream and cottage cheese makes both of them awesome. I do it all the time.

Sickmont said:
Hmmm...i find adding hotsauce to sourcream and cottage cheese makes both of them awesome. I do it all the time.

I can't eat the stuff without hotsauce! Hey wait a minute...I use hot sauce on everything...even peppers! DOH!

Cheers, TB.

well I just don't like sour cream just the way it is, it's good if you add a lot of spices and such to it, like a dipping.. sauce? well, uhm, yeah. but I prefer to have it stay out of my food actually... although it does work on some meals.

Well I've been converted. As I have said a couple of times I usually put my leftovers into quesadillas, but tonight it is burritos. I already ate them so no pics, but I made one with shrimp remoulade, broiled basa (vietnamese whitefish) caribbean reds, lettuce and cheese. The second is marinated ribeye, with orange habs, lettuce, cheese, sour cream and my smoked thai/jalapeno sauce. I used all the onions I had for dinner tonight so no onion. This is not dinner, my nighttime snack.

Fish burritos! Shrimp remoulade! Se vouz plais monsieur...I smell French! That is kickass Jayt! No end to the ingredients that can be made into a burrito! Outfrikkin'standing!

Cheers, TB.

Back