free *Pay it forward* Free Seeds - 5 Offers

Hi there Sy,

Pleased to see you're still being generous and spreading the seeds around.

Do you remember the trouble you went to last year trying to get me a Kaffir Lime? I believe my buddy in Miami will be bringing one to me in a couple of weeks. Then it'll be time to cook some Thai food.

Cheers to you,
Tom

kentishman said:
Hi there Sy,

Pleased to see you're still being generous and spreading the seeds around.

Do you remember the trouble you went to last year trying to get me a Kaffir Lime? I believe my buddy in Miami will be bringing one to me in a couple of weeks. Then it'll be time to cook some Thai food.

Cheers to you,
Tom

Hi Tom...

Yep, some of those seeds are from you that I grew out (Numex Twilight, Bollivian Rainbow...) very pretty & prolific. 

Glad you're getting a Kaffir lime. It's that missing flavor if you don't put 1 or 2 leaves in.  I have it in curry & tom yum soup.
Mine didn't get any fruit this year but very healthy.

Sy

Got my seeds in the mail today. Really appreciate it!! I'll be sharing what you sent with a co-worker who also showed interest in getting started growing so yet another person you've helped along the way. Thank You! :)

Ezekiel said:
Got my seeds in the mail today. Really appreciate it!! I'll be sharing what you sent with a co-worker who also showed interest in getting started growing so yet another person you've helped along the way. Thank You! :)

Joe,

Cool... sharing with a friend? I hope I sent enough seeds.

Good luck!!!

Back