• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Peach Fantasy

I started some Peach Fantasy plants early November. I have been controlling the feeding, lighting, and soil actions so that they stay very healthy, and grow at a rate allowing them ready for outdoors come spring.
Whats funny is that no other pepper plant Ive grown has two shoots at same location as these seem to do. Any of you ever have this? Its nothing to worry about.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 89
I realize that topping with promote more shoots. I also have seen that the promoted shoots from the nodes are singular from experience. What is intriguing is that some nodes are pushing double shoots a singular node spots. For me, this is a first to see double shoots per node.
The left arrow on first picture is pointed to second shoot with first right above from location.

Edmick said:
Looks like you topped it no? That's probably why.
Yes, I topped it. My goal of course is to create a couple top shoots as I did, then allow controlled growth per shoot, topping as needed for directional growth areas.

With limited outdoor areas and no open garden for moment, I manipulate the growth. Topping allows that.
Production may not hit potential, yet size is my goal with quality fruiting.

Back