• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

Peach Scorpanero - Image needed!

Hey Friends

does anyone have a nice pic of Peach Scorpanero?
to my knowledge there were some of you growing it but i´ve never came across an image...
Google came up with nothing

thanx a lot

I only ask because some people like to take pictures from here so they can say that is what their seeds are when they really aren't.

I only ask because some people like to take pictures from here so they can say that is what their seeds are when they really aren't.

Oh ok i see!

well, i just need to see how it looks like and if its shape and colour turns me on - if so i would grow it soon!

so, lets show your babes :hot:

yeah thats what you have to do in order to prove its yours cause anyone thinks they can just take a picture off google or any other search engine and call it theirs

Like I stated in the pm my peach scorpanero did not grow true just a yellow variety. The best person to ask about this is from the creator Aji Joe.
DSCN0542.jpg

Mine are yellow as well, FWIW. But a much lighter shade. May try and snap a shot this week if time. If you're looking for a peach color, Chiero do Norte fruit are very peach-ish. However, they have little/no heat if you require it.

thanx SocalChilehead for the picture, it´s a bit unsharp but not that big prob. reminds me more of a Fatalii pod - i will ask Aji Joe maybe his pods are much pinkish

Eephus Man, post your pic in this thread, i would like to see its shape as well. the Chiero do Norte sounds promising....

Back