• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Pepper ID - 7 Pot SR or Jonah

Well I gave some plants to my father earlier this year and he has gotten some pods now and gave me one of them. I can tell it must be a 7 Pot SR or Jonah, I know it had to be one of those two varieties. So here is a pic, sorry for the shitty quality, I had to take it on my cell phone since I lost the charger for my regular camera. What do you all think?

1010100813.jpg

The shape does not look like the SR I reviewed. The texture seems to look the same though it is hard to tell from the picture. I have not actually grown 7SR's yet so I don't know how much pod variation there is. It also does not look like the Jonah's I have seen posted, but again there could be pod variation on the plant. Why do you think it is one of those two strains? Looking forward to your review, whatever it is.

It's not a pod of the SR strain. Here's a picture comparison of the Jonah and the SR strain:

http://www.semillas.de/cgi-bin/shop_en/shop.cgi?shop=&keywords=7pot&cart_id=9452514.17394

Hope this helps.

Alan

It actually looks like the SR with the tail never getting inverted inside the pod. I had a couple do that out of maybe 40 pods. The jonah I have looks more like a tear drop shape while the SR is more rounded like the brain strain and marouga blend.

jacob

Back