• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

pepper id contest

hello all

i just wanted you all to know that im hosting a small contest to see if anyone can id a annum pepper its a multi-colored beauty

i will give 5 packs of 10 seeds of your choice to the first person who can positively id this pepperthis will be at my expense to show my gratitude i grew this for two years but have no idea what it is

the pic is in this section under PICTURES FROM AJIJOE'S 2011 GROW OUT

the game is AFOOT!! :woohoo: i hope you guys or gals cans help

Chris Phillips was kind enough to post the pics for me :) :cool:

thanks Chris and thanks everyone
your friend Joe

A contest with free seeds being offered by AjiJoe to the one(s) who figure this mystery out:

"i grew the multi-colored one last year and again this year, im offering 5 free 10 packs of seeds of there choice from my list at my expense to the first person that can positively identify the beautiful multi-colored one the clues are it is a Annum and is a close relation to the "CHINESE 5 COLOR" in that it colors out the same way except the fruit is a different shape sorry i wish i could give more but this is all i know but im sure you are up for a little SHERLOCK HOLMES INVESTIGATION but i would be eternally regretful if anyone can tell me what this thing is."

OMNICOLOR-notajispecies2010.jpg

My guess is Brazilian Rainbow.

brazilian-rainbow.jpg

http://www.chileplants.com/search.asp?ProductCode=CHIBRR&SizeID=&ChileForm=&SearchMode=simple&LengthID=&WidthID=&HeightID=&OrientationID=&FoliageID=&FleshID=&UseID=&Color=purple&Location=&Keyword=&HeatID=&TypeID=&DeterminancyID=&CategoryID=1&SeasonID=&NewProduct=&Letter=&SearchButton=Pressed

Hey Ajijoe
I would say numex twilight, but it looks like Hammerfall had already guessed it when I looked at the bottom of the thread. Great looking plants Ajijoe.

yep like i have written yesterday night at 10:09pm,

i quote myself ;)

"bolivian rainbow?
Numex twilight ?
or pretty purple?
my 3 guess "

hope this can help you !!!!

I still maintain that it's Brazilian Rainbow.

brazil_rainbow_A.jpg

A contest with free seeds being offered by AjiJoe to the one(s) who figure this mystery out:

"i grew the multi-colored one last year and again this year, im offering 5 free 10 packs of seeds of there choice from my list at my expense to the first person that can positively identify the beautiful multi-colored one the clues are it is a Annum and is a close relation to the "CHINESE 5 COLOR" in that it colors out the same way except the fruit is a different shape sorry i wish i could give more but this is all i know but im sure you are up for a little SHERLOCK HOLMES INVESTIGATION but i would be eternally regretful if anyone can tell me what this thing is."

OMNICOLOR-notajispecies2010.jpg

:cool:

Back