• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Pepper ID.

zachary045.jpg

Well, I originally thought these were from one of many orange hab plants as they look damn close to them.....but as you can see they are putting out long, peach colored pods. I bought two "Lemon Yellow" Habanero plants from a lady at a farmers market, maybe these are them? Either way just wondering what the scratch they are. Thanks for any help.

The color resembles my peach habaneros, but the shape itself (at least of the third one) is different...
My peach habs are long, relatively skinny and well... just about that same color. They look just about the same to me.

sure not O habs as you say Yoop...probably a cross...no clues here

Is it possible to have peach paper lanterns?

zachary045.jpg

Well, I originally thought these were from one of many orange hab plants as they look damn close to them.....but as you can see they are putting out long, peach colored pods. I bought two "Lemon Yellow" Habanero plants from a lady at a farmers market, maybe these are them? Either way just wondering what the scratch they are. Thanks for any help.

I have a lemon yellow hab plant going and it is putting out pods just like that. Shape at least, hard to tell the color from a pic, but mine are peach colored as well.

jacob

Back