vendor Pepper North, a.k.a. peppernorth.com

Hi Mike, thank you for the very kind review of our products. I am glad that you are happy with your order and are enjoying the powder and pods.

I made some ghost pepper vodka last season and it was very enjoyable. I am glad that your friend enjoyed his creation!

All the best,
Drew from Pepper North

Just received my order from PepperNorth. A true pleasure doing business with him. I was looking for some specific seeds and he was honest in telling me that one type I was looking for was OP so wasn't willing to sell. SInce he is in Canada i will definitely do business again. I'm in Ottawa and delivery was pretty quick seeing the time of year. Hope to do business again in the near future!! 

i've bought seeds from Drew several times and have been extremely happy every time.

fast shipping, well packaged, excellent germination rate, great count and a great selection that seems to be growing all the time

ajdrew said:
Pepper North seed review.  Fast shipping considering the package was sent from Ontario, Canada to Kentucky, USA.  No problem with customer.  Sent in a padded envelope.  I am very pleased.  Two thumbs up to our Canadian friend.
Thanks AJ. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Grillcheese said:
Just received my order from PepperNorth. A true pleasure doing business with him. I was looking for some specific seeds and he was honest in telling me that one type I was looking for was OP so wasn't willing to sell. SInce he is in Canada i will definitely do business again. I'm in Ottawa and delivery was pretty quick seeing the time of year. Hope to do business again in the near future!! 
Thanks so much for your support. I'm glad you are happy with your order and hope you have a great season.

twenty said:
i've bought seeds from Drew several times and have been extremely happy every time.

fast shipping, well packaged, excellent germination rate, great count and a great selection that seems to be growing all the time
That's awesome, I am so happy that you have been satisfied with your orders. Thank you for your continued support. All the best!

louis-123 said:
Ordered twice from him in the  last months and both time ive been a very satisfied customer!!

Hi Louis. Thank you for sharing your experience and your continued support, it is much appreciated. Hopefully we will be doing an event in Montreal later in 2016!

Order in!! Two srfb :)!

IMG_20160929_203638_zpsnroxolla.jpg

They are all pretty good  except 4-5 pods for 4 days in the mail.

I got

6x costeno amarillo
11x aji mango
1x moa scotch bonnet
1x mafeking mauve X orange primo
1x 7 pot lava
2x Ridgback v2fs
2x Borg 9 bleeder
5x 7 pot WAL
1x big red mama
1x black panther
1x chocolate brainstrain
3x peachgum tigerMAMP
1x gold butlah
3x pearch cream mojo (they are red so maybe bad label) (the trio top right)
2 x wrong label but they are red and pointy and bhut jolokia looking (the pair top right)

which bring the total to 41 pods.

I am very happy overall :)

Thank you Drew and Ana!

You are saving my bad season haha

charlesquik said:
3x pearch cream mojo (they are red so maybe bad label) (the trio top right)
2 x wrong label but they are red and pointy and bhut jolokia looking (the pair top right)

Hi Charles, glad you are enjoying the pods.

Yes the peach cream mojos ended up red. They are an early F gen so maybe did not grow true. They went purple -> green - > peach -> red.

The other 2 look like black panthers I think.

All the best

Drew

Pepper North said:
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback on the site. I have been a member here for a couple of years, just haven't posted a lot. I have done some trades etc. with a few members here however.

Just to address ajdrew's concerns:

All of my orders are shipped for free in 8 " x 4" bubble mailers. I have never had a customer complain about receiving a damaged order. To ship an order within Canada costs me $1.80 plus the envelope. If a customer purchases a $6.00 seed order and it costs me $2.00 to ship it, I am OK with that :) If it costs me a little more to ship to the US, that's fine too. 99% of my orders come from Canada.

As for isolation, I guarantee all my seeds to grow true. The photos on the site are just a representation for the casual grower.

Thanks again

- Drew

I stand by Pepper North 100% had great experience with the seeds, service Etc. Great company! If you are Canadian or American and looking for a nice variety at a good price check them out! You will not  be disapointed.

charlesquik said:
black panther are red :O?

Yes, the pods ended up red. They went from purple and slowly to red but were only 1/2 and 1/2 until ripe. Still a cool variety though.

Slim'sPepperCo. said:

I stand by Pepper North 100% had great experience with the seeds, service Etc. Great company! If you are Canadian or American and looking for a nice variety at a good price check them out! You will not  be disapointed.

Thanks Matthew, much appreciated!

Back