• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

powder-flake Pepper/Powder/Hot Sauce Reviews by Ramblin' Rick

Nice review! Glad you enjoyed the sauce - geez, you superhot pepper eaters are just broken. Most give the Orange a 6-7/10 or 3-4/5 for heat. 1.5? Broken. Haha

I'll take a 5/5 for flavor any time though - nice!
:woohoo:

There are 7 more Lunardi's - some in the East Bay & North Bay - I believe there's one in Walnut Creek? I should be in all of them in the near future!

Just checked - you're about 11 minutes (give or take - I don't have your addy) from Walnut Creek.
:D

PPs - while Safeway would be nice, they're kind of brutal to do business with. Heavy margins, sell you shelf space, and word is they will actually kick out performing products just to sell the shelf to bring in new ones.

I much prefer smaller, higher end grocers, and in CA we have plenty!

Oh, sweet! Ok, I found them. One in Danville and in Walnut Creek. Cool. I'm sure they will both be sold out soon. ;)

Once I get on the shelves, anyway! :rofl:

You should go in there and cause a ruckus, making unreasonable demands like "I insist that a bagger come feed me grapes and massage my feet!!!" - then when they say no, say "ok, then how about bringing Lucky Dog Hot Sauce?"

haha

Oh, wow. Didn't know that. Well then, that's even a bigger deal with Lunardi's. Phrases such as "Going to pickup a six pack of Lucky Dogs" will become more common. :) That sauce is pretty much drinkable it's so good. :)

PPs - while Safeway would be nice, they're kind of brutal to do business with. Heavy margins, sell you shelf space, and word is they will actually kick out performing products just to sell the shelf to bring in new ones.

I much prefer smaller, higher end grocers, and in CA we have plenty!

Once I get on the shelves, anyway! :rofl:

You should go in there and cause a ruckus, making unreasonable demands like "I insist that a bagger come feed me grapes and massage my feet!!!" - then when they say no, say "ok, then how about bringing Lucky Dog Hot Sauce?"

haha

Haha.

Back