for-sale Pepper Seeds for Sale - Mild to Wild

I have seeds for sale at $3 / packet. I don't have time to count individual seeds, so I just pour a fair amount into each 2"x2" packet & seal them. I'm guessing there are around 30-50 seeds per packet, depending on size of seed & how much I have available. I'm more generous if I have a bunch of that type & a little less generous if I'm running out, since I use the same seeds for my own crop every year. I'm also open to trades if you have anything interesting. Right now I grow about 60 types & counting.

Payment is through Paypal. Message me for details or if interested. Here's a list of what I have available.

7 Pot
Ahi Omnicolor
Ancho Gigantia
Beni Highlands
Bhut Jolokia Assam
Bhut Jolokia Red
Bhut Jolokia Yellow
Black Cayman
Cabai Burong
Carolina Reaper
Cayenne
Cayenne Carolina
Chilly Chile
Cobra
Corni Di Toro
Datil Sweet
Fatalii
Fresno
Friggitello
Fushimi
Garden Salsa
Golden Cayenne
Golden Greek
Greneda Seasoning
Habanero
Habanero Golden
Hatch
Iberia Hybrid
Inferno Hybrid
Jamaican Gold
Kalocsa Paprika
Limo
Limon
Lombardo
Mammoth Jalapeno
Moruga Scorpion Red
Moruga Scorpion Yellow
Naga Morich
Panaman
Peterno
Santa Fe
Scotch Bonnet
Serrano
Shishito
Tabasco Greenleaf
Trinidad Perfume
Trinidad Scorpion
Zavoy

nice list !  i see that your new , just wondering if you have introduced yourself in the welcome forum ?  in case i missed ya ,   :welcome:  to T.H.P. !      :onfire:

Welcome from South Carolina!

Can you tell me anything about the Kalocsa Paprika? Have you grown it? Heat level, etc.

Tom

Are the seeds from isolated pods or all grown together and open pollinated ?? (figure with that many types being grown just wondering if you are isolating the pods you use for seeds to lower the chance of crosses or if they are open pollinated )

Back