vendor Pepper seeds from RedNeck Spysee Chilez

I just received my seed order from Gary (RedNeck Spysee Chilez) and I wanted to express how pleased I am with him, his product, and service. I saw his ad for pepper seeds here under, seeds seeds and more seeds. His list was remarkable, price was very reasonable, I decided to order. I exchanged  a few p.m.'s with him and realized I most certainly bought seeds from him through Seedsavers Exchange some years ago, tomato and eggplant seeds. I received the seeds in a very timely manner, well packed, gorgeous seeds, plenty of them at a very REASONABLE price. He was an absolute joy to deal with and I feel we are very lucky to have him here.

Thanks for the kind words Sandra and AJ. I did want to clarify something though. I am a simple urban gardener and seed collector and while I AM a member of Seed Savers Exchange (as AJ stated, they are a fantastic non profit organization whose sole purpose is to maintain the bio-diversity of open pollinated plants and some animals), I do not represent SSE in any fashion other than holding a membership. I didn't want anyone to be mislead. Thanks and Cheerz, Gary :beer:

Back