• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pepper shots

OK, here a few shots from my small garden that is about to expand now that its should slowly getting out of the mid 90's soon.

Here is my watchdog for my Chocolate Bhut Jolokia

6067767859_62d0b8ee6a_b.jpg

Yellow 7 pods

6068313436_df313dc22a_b.jpg

Trindad Scorpion 'Butch T'

6068313722_e7a47fb6a3_b.jpg

Chocolate Bhut Jolokia

6067768205_0f8775c6e7_b.jpg

I love that shot! If you can, take that same shot of the Chocolate Bhut Jalokia (bottom pic) again and open your aperture to F2.8. This will blur the background even more (boheh) and turn an excellent shot into a stunning shot. I'm assuming you took this with a DSLR. If not...nevermind.
icon_smile.gif

I love that shot! If you can, take that same shot of the Chocolate Bhut Jalokia (bottom pic) again and open your aperture to F2.8. This will blur the background even more (boheh) and turn an excellent shot into a stunning shot. I'm assuming you took this with a DSLR. If not...nevermind.
icon_smile.gif

no, i used a cannon powershot to take the photo, nothing fancy.

Nice shots Josh!

About the bokeh. The closer the subject to the lens the more the background blur, which is why most macro shots have their background completely blurred.
Photographer myself.

Anyways..
That chocolate bhut looks really nice. Getting ready to ripen :)

What was your seed source for the Yellow 7s? They look a lot different than mine. Mine look like this except bumpier:

7PodP1030449.JPG

Also, what variety is that in the lower left-hand corner of the Yellow 7 picture? I bought a fake bhut jolokia plant from a nursery here and I'm trying to figure out exactly what it is. They look exactly like that.

Great pics, man. That Powershot does a nice job.

It may be time for me to upgrade. :lol:

I've been catchin' heat about my pics.

Back