• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

pepper sightings

bubbaschili said:
i found the rooster sauce last night in super wallmart...cant wait to try it

I came across Siriachi for the first time at the Grand Prix in Indianapolis. I dumped it on my steak kabob and loved it. As soon as I got home I ran to the store and bought a bottle. I used it a couple of times, and it quickly earned my "Taste Like Axx Award". Must have been the kabob that made the sauce, not the other way around. I hope that it suits your tastebuds better than it did mine. Maybe I put it on the wrong type of foods, don't know.

Hey thehotpepper.com, can we get a "Taste Like Axx Award" icon? Just kidding, but think about it.........really.

the rooster sauce i tried on some plain grilled chicken...it was ok but it kinda had a aftertaste i didnt like........i was gonna use it in this weekends chili but i decided to go with a different hot sauce i found in the hispanic store..2nd place finish im gonna keep going with this for a little while.

bubbaschili said:
the rooster sauce i tried on some plain grilled chicken...it was ok but it kinda had a aftertaste i didnt like........i was gonna use it in this weekends chili but i decided to go with a different hot sauce i found in the hispanic store..2nd place finish im gonna keep going with this for a little while.

I'll take that as the second nomination for the "Taste Like Axx Award"

wierd after-taste... Makes me wonder if maybe it had gone over. I don't recall Sriracha having an after taste... it's usually just sweet and hot.

T

Maybe local to texas because it was on the TV baseball package. Texas Pete commercial where the guy sits in front of the open fridge eating leftovers for a midnight snack. Funny. He sniffs the food looks, looks like it might have turned then puts the hot sauce on it and happily eats it.

well tv emulates life...was watching sinefeild...george and kramer was eating kung pow and talking about how spicey it was.....so wife wanted chinease for supper.........guess what i order.....thats right the cashew chicken.......nahhh i got the kung pow.(evil laugh)

At the top of this page appears a pepper. It looks like a ripe Hungarian Wax pepper. Trust me, it's there. Look, see. Upper left hand corner. I assure you it is there, you can't miss it.

chuk hell said:
Habanero smoothies on Fear Factor.....next week!!
Are you serious? What's the channel and date?

chuk hell said:
Habanero smoothies on Fear Factor.....next week!!

That's really going to suck for people that don't like spicy food.....actually that could really suck even if you do (if they do it right). But it is a lot better than the crap they usually eat........unless it's made from decomposing Habs.

Probably the first time that the puke bucket gets used as a poop bucket! The day after, right in the middle of a stunt, one of the guys gets really big eyes, grabs his a$$, puckers up, and runs like hell over to the puke bucket.......camera pans away as you hear splatters and groans of relief followed by screams of pain!!!!! :lol:

I won't miss that episode!!!

How about Survivor on Habanero Island. The only food available is habs. The immunity necklace could be a big ristra. One of the challenges could be bobbin' for chiles in hotsauce or extract. I think we got a hit.

POTAWIE said:
How about Survivor on Habanero Island. The only food available is habs. The immunity necklace could be a big ristra. One of the challenges could be bobbin' for chiles in hotsauce or extract. I think we got a hit.

Or a nice long neck-high soak in a hot tub full of extract.

Back