• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

pepper sightings

darthcarl said:
I took glassblowing one semester. Somewhere out there are 4 pairs of glass chilipepper ear rings made by me.

I have two pairs of glass chilipepper earrings. One pair was made by my daughter and the other was made by Alice Chang.

T

I have those chile pepper lights, like christmas lights, with pepper sleeves over them.

Arizona state lottery ticket for this year.

scratcher.asp

anyone from arizona state?? man i want some of those.
anyway....i got 2 pepper sightings for ya.
1 a pepper stamp.......an offical us postal stamp with peppers on them.
my next newsletter i gotta find some pepper stamps

ok...last night i was watching king of the hill......love that show. anywho they had a asian guy on there and hank said....oh your the hot sauce guy....and peggy said....you look just like you do on the hot sauce bottle......the asian guy said.......thats a rooster...... so i have no idea who this guy is and what is the name of the hot sauce.
help me out guys and gals.

i guess its only available in texas if someone would send me a bottle ill pay ya...if its on king of the hill i got to get a bottle.

It's one of the world's most commonly available hot sauces... Do you have a chinatown near you?? Most food shops in that community will carry it. It's cheap too, so having me send it to you would be overkill.

T

we got alot of mexican or latino (dont know which one is the politacaly correct) store here in north carolina...i might check there.

Nope... they probably won't carry it... Try your local chinese food restaurant and ask them where they get their supplies... Maybe they can get it for you?

Tina Brooks said:
Huy Fong Sriracha.

Bubba, you can find this sauce at a super Wal-Mart and Harris Teeter grocery stores. If ya can't find it, just let me know and I'll get you some. Shipping shouldn't be to much. I guess I could probably just throw it to ya.

bubbaschili said:
captin oh captain...im hoping to make a order out when i get my 5 xl shirt.

I still have ya down for a 5x. As a matter of fact, one of my good friends just bought the screenprinting shop that does our shirts. YeeHaww! I'll be doin another batch soon. :onfire: Working on some new designs to...

Chilis restaurants new add calls them "spicelicous". I like Chilis as much as I like any of those kinds of restaurants but come on..."spicelicous"

Back