• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper Tattoo?

Thank you Armac.

Not exactly "played out"… In fact when I gave notice, my boss asked me to stay.

But the sauce biz is going pretty good, my farmers markets are booming, and it's nice to have the extra time to build the business & put even more effort into making hot sauce.

It's tough to focus on any one thing when you're serving two masters. I may or may not make it, but at least Going to put in the full effort. :cheers:

Other note, this voice to text app Leaves all lot to be desired.

Now that you have more time to devote to sauce making, bring a superhot sauce to market!! I am not kidding when I say that your sauces are the best I've ever had (pretty sure I've told you before). But I am sorely in need of more heat. Come on man!!! ;)

Sorry for going OT. Carry on :)

IMO the only tattoo's I regret are the ones that I had done for cheap and the one of my ex wife's name (yeah, I've already got the third degree about that one but if you feel the need, please commence in the scolding)

So that means I dislike all of my tattoo's....lol but I will get more and they will be done by someone with talent...meaning it's going to be expensive. So the only wisdom I have on the subject is

1)Don't go cheap
2) No Wive's names...unless you've been married for 20 years or they've passed and you don't plan on remarrying (still I'd shy away...)

well turns out i didnt get the pepper tat but now that biz posted that picture i dont know that looks killer but here is the one i did get..

DSCN0290_zps70bf977d.jpg

Back