Pepper Thieves!!! i got robbed :(

I will be honest, i am looking for some free seeds, but please read my story befor you decide im useless.

So i have not frequented this site much in the last couple years but when i first started growing you couldnt get me off of the site. Well anyways ill make it short.

A couple years ago i started growing peppers indoors. With help from this site and my father, It went from in my room to consuming the entire basement to a good portion of the back yard(in my parents home so this is pretty much every piece of space i could take up.) I then started paying my nieghbor in peppers for use of part of his backyard. Well one day last week i woke up and was preparing to walk over to check the crop when i noticed a police officer parked outside of my nieghbors home. Someone had attempted to break in to his house. Both doors had been tampered with but no entry was gained. I asked if i could go through to the back yard to do my normal pampering of my plants but i was stopped by my nieghbor. He told me that my garden box (the bench like box i stored my gardening tools and odds and ends in) had been stolen and all 22 of my plants had been stripped. I lost everything. of course this would happen all of this heat this summer (i live in chicago suburbs) i had an amazing crop. everything from jalapenos and cayennes to choco habs and scorps. i even had a couple bhut jolokia plants that had probably a hundred little red jewels only days from picking. my only hope is they dont know what they have and bite right in to one of those beasts. i could locate them from the screams for milk haha. BUT since the officer aparently "did all he could do" i am starting fresh. I just need some solid seeds that dont cost an arm and a leg. i was thinking mabye some of you fine ladies and gents could share some love? ill take anyhting at this point. i obviously am to late to replant a crop this year outisde but i am planning on starting inside as soon as i have something to start with. Ill take plants, peppers or seeds, dried, fresh, whatever you can spare. ill do sase. i can even include a couple bucks to help with shipping or "handleing" if need be. I know there are some good kind hearted pepper growers out there i just hope they can find this message and help a guy out. :(

Some scummy people in this world....

Not you... the thieves! ;)

I have seeds, but sending them all the way from Ukraine to the States will take a long time. If no one else steps up with some freebies, PM me.

PM me, too. I have a good lot of varieties that I could spare a few seeds for, including some not on my profile list. I will let you know in a reply which ones I have, since I have to weed through my seed bank!

Sounds like a crackhead, man that's horrible! Hopefully he couldn't afford milk to cool the burn ;)
That's devestating to hear. Look for a seed train to hop on, you'll get back varieties and then some. Or If you can make the trip to bowers there are 250+ varieties for $2.50 a pound. Just save seeds!

Wonder what someone would do with all those peppers? Maybe try sell them on craigslist! Or kijiji?
Either way I hope they hurt him/them

Not today my friend. Sorry about your troubles but you "lost everything" without us,
And now you show up here thinking about some sort of bamboozlementation?
I've been burned waaaaaaay to many times on shctuff like this.

Give THP 6 months and I'll give 20 of every seed I have, which includes Peruvian Habs,
Choc. bhuts, BTScorps etc....

PM me in 6 months....

Not today my friend. Sorry about your troubles but you "lost everything" without us,

Give THP 6 months and I'll give 20 of every seed I have, which includes Peruvian Habs,

PM me in 6 months....

In all fairness to him, Scovie, he has been a registered board member for over 3 years. Just sayin'...

My bad. Please accept my apology.
PM me your address and let me send you some of what I have.
I'll even send some Scovie Powder for being such a schmuck.
My only excuse is that I have been bamboozled in the past...
And I was :drunk:

PM me!

Naked cheerleaders were rolling around in my garden and destroyed every one of my peppers! I tried to stop them, but... not very hard.

I haz free seedz now? :P

Disclaimer: The above post should not be taken as fact. Anti-cheerleader violence in retribution for the plants is not called for. No free seeds are expected.

PM me in 6 months....

In all fairness to him, Scovie, he has been a registered board member for over 3 years. Just sayin'...

Ouch. You now owe him 20 of every seed x 7 for 3.5 years :lol:

Don't fret.

I'm in India atm, but I'm coming home in a month or so and I got pods coming out the yin-yang.

I'll hook you up with some fruit and plenty of seeds, no worries.

PM for details.

Sounds like a crackhead, man that's horrible! Hopefully he couldn't afford milk to cool the burn ;)
That's devestating to hear. Look for a seed train to hop on, you'll get back varieties and then some. Or If you can make the trip to bowers there are 250+ varieties for $2.50 a pound. Just save seeds!

Bowers?

Back