• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Pepperlover.com's Brown Moruga Scorpion review!!!

I honestly would review everyone of those pods again. This time wait 1 day between reviews. As soon as you ate the 1st pod a lot of the receptors shutdown and dulled down the experience for the other pods. I have my own rules I follow. I only do one review a day unless its something stupid and not a true review. After I do something extremely hot I suck on ice for a few hours and that for some reason helps awaken my receptors for the next time. BAck in the day I would wait 3 days and sometimes I still do that. It can take weeks for all the receptors to awaken. Example after I eat a Butch T I cannot even feel a really hot "hot sauce" . About the flavor of that pod I tell people what i'm tasting at that exact moment. I would be lying if I could tell you what I tasted now because I try so many things. After I have had something multiple time I can describe it better when someone asks me. Ed has a ton of "different" Hp22B strains and a lot of people don't know that. The "Brown Moruga" was much hotter than the "HP22B A Strain" I tried. And that A strain is the Carolina Reaper.For me to say the B Moruga was hotter than the G Strain of the Hp22B or another one that I I cant say that they both destroyed me. I will say the stomach pain was horrible. i'm getting old LOL and this is all taking a toll on me. Im looking forward to fall and the sauce reviews =) People cant take what we say and do as the final answer because none of us are the same. But trust me when I say this. Give a day OR TWO between reviews and you will see a huge difference. Im sure Judy will send more pods to you to review.

to me the bown moruga scoprion was like i just broken glass sharp cutting pain last for hourssss

to me the bown moruga scoprion was like i just broken glass sharp cutting pain last for hourssss

Haha - great description. I used just two Of the red moruga scorpions in ~60 oz of sauce & its amazingly hot.

I tried a piece of one and it was just flame-tongue, followed by a thought of "wow, why did I do that to myself?"

lol

Are the browns hotter, or about the same?

In Hawaii Pepperlover- doing well, your seeds! None of youe TM Brown Scorps Mum is awaiting a taste here! You were right about Hawaii conditions.

8098699000_9fa09b123c_o.jpg

Back