• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

Pepperlovers Aji Mango

Was just wondering if anyone has grown this pepper out? Hows the taste/heat of the pepper? What is the size of the plant? How prolific is the plant?

I didn't grow them but they are very tasty and sweet with mangoish flavor. I Can't comment on plant size or anything else besides heat because I didn't grow them. IMO I thought they were about average for a baccatum heat. I had them from 3 different people and they were all about exactly the same. All in all I'd say it's worth growing out but I liked the sugar rush peach better..

Hope that helps
Mike

Good info Mike regarding the sugar rush versus aji mango.  I have seeds from Wayne aka EvanWilliams1988.  He really liked them (the aji mango) and encouraged me to grow them.  He may be able to help you Ryan. Here is how he described the flavor "They taste like fresh apples,with a decent amount of heat. I'd say about half as hot as a habañero."

Awesome thank you, im growing the sugar rush out now, along with Aji Lemon, Aji Pineapple, Aji Fantasy, and Aji Amarillo. and i was looking to see how this pod was too. Looks delicious. 

Back