• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Peppermanbaha's 2010 Log

kk guys here we r. my pics and i'd just like to thank every body for there support.

Tree of paititi

Sonoran chiletepin pepper

Goat pepper pod on the plant waiting to ripen.

Supposed to be a datil plant ( from applepie )

jjs7741 said:
Now, being in the Bahamas, does your season ever really end?:lol:

jacob

NO never. as we speak i'm sweating and its december.

But even though i have perfect weather for chilies i would kill to live in ecuador or brazil .

Banda man janques? I've seen a lot of different spelling for this one, and every new one gives me a laugh:)
Great variety although I prefer the "Bonda ma jacques" name, or "Derriere de madame jacques"

I liked this "Derriere de madame jacques"... Leslie, I wish you have luck with Bonda ma Jacques, I tried so many times and I got a single plant...

yes they are tough buggers to germinate. i tried in june of 2009 with seeds neil from thehippyseedcompany.com sent me. None germinated but boutros just sent me a few about a month and a half ago and i was able to get 3 going. When i have a few pods i'll send over a few seeds.

I grow bonda ma jacques every year and have never had any germination problems so I assume your problem is with your particular seeds

Could be P-man. I dont know . how r u enjoying the new year. PS. I'm diiggin thp's new look. Get what i'm sayin cuz i aint sayin nuthin if get what i said which is nuthin, get it?

Back