vendor peppermania.com

Has anyone ordered from http://peppermania.com before, iv just been browsing their selection and they have a few interesting varieties

So far I have a great germination rate from her seeds,and by word of mouth I hear her strains grow true to type.She is a nice person to deal with in my experience.

I have used them more than once and have had the best germination rates and just truly amazing peppers. They are always my first choice in vendors unless they don't have a variety I'm looking for.

I also love the "mystery bag" I get with every order. You have no clue what they are, but I grew a few out and found a new favorite pepper as a result!

now that's the type of review i like to see, i placed my order last week and it takes about 2 weeks for the product to arrive at my doorstep......ya daddy! can't wait for the mystery bag!

now i will be wandering the peppermania website wondering what i may get, you see, i slashed a whole bunch of seeds from my peppermania wishlist to save some money and my list just kept getting longer and longer. so many beauties available at peppermania.

100% approve of ordering from her. I placed one order and got everything within a week. I will be placing another order for more seeds tonight.

I also love the mystery bag you get. That's sealed the deal and she is my first pick for all peppers I want. If she has it, I order from her.

just got my order and my seeds are soaking overnight, no surprises... by that i mean i got everything i ordered. then beth tossed in a free packet of seeds and of course, stapled to the back of her business card was the packet of mystery seeds - which i quickly identified and busted open the pack, now they too are soaking.

the final added touch was the hand written thank you - very nice!

I agree - Beth is right on. I ordered 5 types of pepper seeds, and the order came quickly. There was a packet missing, but a different packet - Inca Red Drop - was included along with the business card seeds which contained some Orange Rocoto. I emailed her inquiring if the missing packet was out of stock and she replied she had inadvertently left the Bishop's Crown seeds out and would send them right away. The Incas were a freebie. Three days later they showed up with another pack of free seeds - Congo Trinidad - and another business card seed pack. I'll order from her again. I have no doubt the seeds are good after reading other posts about her.

I ordered from peppermania this year and had 100% germination and my order shipped very fast. I ordered 5 different pepper seeds and got 2 free samples (magnum hab and la reina de los ajís). I will deffinately order from them again!

I fried all my seeds under a heat mat and was hurting for seeds asap and Beth at peppermania blew me away with the fast shipping and customer service.. the order came so fast i wasn't quite ready for the seeds and to top it off she threw in 4 different packs of seeds i didn't even order for free along with a pamphlet info about chile peppers..
Yea i give her 10+ all the way

Beth is great... I'd actually met and talked to her on another forum before I ordered from her...

Great germination rates, great - strong - seedlings AND they seem to be growing to type... Can't beat that.

Peppermania.com
:clap: Excellent web site! The Great selection had me end up ordering more peppers than I
have room for. I guess I'll have to convince the Mrs. that they are a new kind
of flowering shrub. The documents and bonus surprise are much appreciated.
-- Rocket fast and secure shipment - TX to NC. [font="'comic sans ms"] :dance:[/font]
Thanks Beth, you are a great source!

Beth is top notch and I order many seeds from her. Great germination, quick service and everything grows true. Everything you could want in a seed vendor. She has lots of unusual South American and Mexican varieties, but not many superhots. Check out her spice line as well. And I love her hot sauce bottles and bands.

I have orderd from Peppermania many times. I always get what i order and you cant beat the prices and shipping is fast. I had very good luck with my seeds. Its also fun when they give you the mystery seeds, its a fun little bonus. Fast... Cheap..good quality ... good selection.

Back