• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Peppers & pods 2011

Barrackpore 7 Pod flower

Barrackpore7Pod-VladanSmiciklas-rainbowchiliseedsP1040818.jpg

The Bhut Jolokia x C.Galapagoense has a nice color, will it stay that way of will it ripen off to red? The flower shots are stunning as usual, I'm gonna try taking those next year also.

The Bhut Jolokia x C.Galapagoense has a nice color, will it stay that way of will it ripen off to red? The flower shots are stunning as usual, I'm gonna try taking those next year also.

Will see if going to change color or keep the one,hope they all ripe soon all plants still flowering very heavy & plants are full with all sizes of pods at least it is still warm hope stays that way for another month before cold front arrive.Taking peppers flowers images is fun. :)

I may try that next season. I have one question though, how often, if ever, do you get different flowers on the same plant? ie: a couple of flowers have 5 petals and some others have 6 or 7. The plants themselves are not what I thought they were and once I get some ripe pods I will post pics and hope that someone can id them. 2 of my plants have different flowers on the same plant. Is this common?

I may try that next season. I have one question though, how often, if ever, do you get different flowers on the same plant? ie: a couple of flowers have 5 petals and some others have 6 or 7. The plants themselves are not what I thought they were and once I get some ripe pods I will post pics and hope that someone can id them. 2 of my plants have different flowers on the same plant. Is this common?

Different flower on same plant is not common, if I was you I will save that pod from that diffrent flower when pod form & ripe, flowers with fife or six petals depend on variety,some have fife some six. :)

Vlan that Guatemala orange rocoto flower is gorgeous and your picture shows it off beautifully. You're getting good at this.

CGN 22208 C.Galapagoense bud
Plant was full with flowers than they all drop of at point of time now they start blooming again.

CGN22208CGalapagoensebud-VladanSmiciklas-rainbowchiliseedsP1040905.jpg

Back