• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pests pests in your garden ?

i am sure alot of you have trouble with birds etc. in your garden well tonight i was out looking around and ran across some PINWHEELS... i put a few of them around my garden and the slightest breeze makes them twirl birds hate them have not had a one in my garden since i put these in there.... just thought i would pass along this info to anyone that is looking for something to keepem out of your gardens

Great idea!
My Spanish neighbour grows dates and figs and they tie old cd discs to the branches, these spin round and scare the birds off

mrmulcher said:
i am sure alot of you have trouble with birds etc. in your garden well tonight i was out looking around and ran across some PINWHEELS... i put a few of them around my garden and the slightest breeze makes them twirl birds hate them have not had a one in my garden since i put these in there.... just thought i would pass along this info to anyone that is looking for something to keepem out of your gardens
I'm not sure if you ran across my photo thread or not, but i have a couple pinwheels set up as well. They work wonders and are cheap as heck.

Back