Peter Red Peppers

We should have our own fun contest for biggest or best looking or most shriveled Peter pepper. Is there enough of us growing them?

I don't know, I think maybe some people might have been put off by the taste. Can you buy the seeds easily apart from resorting to Ebay?

How about if I send you another care package RB? I have planted all I am going to this year and have 6 seeds left which you are welcome to.

Are you sure AJ? That's really kind of you if you do. Do you need me to PM you with my address again or do you still have it? If you want to send say, 3 seeds, so maybe you could give the other 3 to someone else I'd still be very happy with that.
RB x

*What a nice bloke*

rainbowberry said:
Are you sure AJ? That's really kind of you if you do. Do you need me to PM you with my address again or do you still have it? If you want to send say, 3 seeds, so maybe you could give the other 3 to someone else I'd still be very happy with that.
RB x

*What a nice bloke*

:oops: make me blush RB...it is no problem since I already have what I am going to grow this year planted and up (no pun intended or maybe a little...:):lol:

I will send you three and will see if there is anyone else up for it....geez, seems I can't stop using "up"....roflmao

I still have your addy.....

rainbowberry said:
Thanks a zillion AJ, I'll let you know when I recieve them. RB x

Gotcha RB...

Any other takers...3 seeds left...

OMG a pepper that looks like a penis!!! i gotta have seeds for them! that would be so funny! , i beleive you know my address but if you dont PM me and i will tell you the street,city,ect.

I still have a lot of seeds, if any one wants any..........E-mail me for the address. Then send a (SASE). Self Address Stamped Envelope.

Sly

slyone1000 said:
I still have a lot of seeds, if any one wants any..........E-mail me for the address. Then send a (SASE). Self Address Stamped Envelope.

Sly

Sly . . . You have mail.

Butch

Back