vendor Pex peppers order ?????

Hey anyone else have there order from pex cancelled and refunded?? Just got email no explanation!! Totally bummed was hoping to use in taco battle. What's up?

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Weird, if you want to feel special I can do the same for you hahahah  :rofl:
Gosh JHP yer so good to me. :evil: now look into my eye you will send me a bottle
stock-vector-colorful-hypnotic-eye-vector-background-142591339.jpg

oldsalty said:
Hey anyone else have there order from pex cancelled and refunded?? Just got email no explanation!! Totally bummed was hoping to use in taco battle. What's up?
I'm guessing he is out of product. That is just a guess. Looks like most items on his site show "out of stock".

I have had great service and great product from Pex.  He is either moving or just moved, had a huge sale.  Willing to bet something just got goofed up in the move, maybe product broken.  Great guy, great sauces, bet what ever it is will clear up after the move is over.

I had a SNAFU similar to this on my site as well, in which someone paid for a box of my peppers, but because of a glitch with the Paypal IPN (Instant Payment Notification), my product stock wasn't reduced, and someone ordered the same thing a few days later when I had no pods to ship. Thankfully, the person was cool with waiting until I had pods ready and Paypal since fixed the IPN issue, and it's working fine on my site now, and looking at my order history, there were also some cancelled orders because the IPN didn't reply in time, so my site auto-cancelled the order for a lack of an IPN response (no money was ever sent to my Paypal account)

Back