vendor Pex Peppers

I've got nothing but good things to say about Pex and his products. I'd highly recommend him to everyone. All the talk lately on this site has been about bad customer service. Total opposite dealing with Pex. He was punctual and caring. And extremely generous. I ordered some of his jelly and he threw in extra goodies for me! Been eating on the brain strain jelly today and it's AWESOME.

rif79v.jpg

He sent scotch bonnet pepper and 7 pot pepper jelly that i have yet to try.

He sent me his Killer swarm sauce and while I haven't gotten to eat it on anything yet (I will at dinner later), I did get some on my finger to taste it and MAN it's hot. Not just really hot but also a bit of sweet from the honey and a good mix of tastes from different peppers. Awesome just like the jelly.

zlert3.jpg

I got everything reasonably quick considering it's this close to christmas. It was packaged very well to protect everything. Pex asked me if it had arrived almost every day so there is no denying he cared. Some other vendors could take note from him regarding customer service. He is truly THE MAN! You have a friend and repeat customer in me Pex.

He has more products than what his website says so PM him and see what he's got!

Link to his page here:
http://thehotpepper.com/user/4706-pexpeppers/

Link to his website:
http://www.pexpeppers.com/

Thanks a lot Pex! 

I ordered a 3 pack of sauces: Cherry Popper, Killer Swarm and Cosmic Peach 
image_zpsjsozzclo.jpeg

They all have a great color and fantastic smell that gets the tastebuds watering.
I tried the Cherry Popper first and it blasted my mouth with pure heat. The flavor of the pepper is on the forefront, with a slight compliment of cherry. I'd rate this a 8/10 on the heatscale
The Killer Swarm was next and had pretty equivalent heat to the Cherry popper. This stuff has a nuclear red type of color. Excellent flavor provided from the peppers and a great consistency. I used this on some gravy for my pork sirloin last night and it was outstanding!
The cosmic peach to me has the best flavor profile. The heat is on the mild end of the spectrum, with the habaneros being the main players. The compliment of white peach, orange blossom and honey makes it an extremely edible sauce, easy to eat by the spoonful. This went great along with my sirloin on my baked carrots and potatoes. 

All round, awesome sauces to have in the fridge. PexPeppers was great to do business with. Extremely friendly and helpful! I will definitely order some jelly/ pickles and other sauces down the road!

I just ordered some honey and a bottle of Taco Fuego . Everything was packed very well and arrived in very good shape. I was provided a tracking number and email updates. It arrived in just a few days.

The honey is very tasty and I will definitely buy more. The sauce I like very much. I can see me using this allot. I will buy more of this also.

All in all it was a very pleasurable experience and I will shop at Pex Peppers in the future. 

Two Thumbs Up !

thanks for the sauces pex, definitely one of my favorite combinations. Did you recently add garlic to it? i don't remember it being there the last time, still a great sauce regardless. Perfect for this kinda thing

Attachments

• Resized_20170419_191149.jpeg
    Resized_20170419_191149.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 71
BigB said:

thanks for the sauces pex, definitely one of my favorite combinations. Did you recently add garlic to it? i don't remember it being there the last time, still a great sauce regardless. Perfect for this kinda thing

Hey no problem. It's always had garlic but this is an improved recipe for mass production.

Back