vendor Pex Peppers

I've got nothing but good things to say about Pex and his products. I'd highly recommend him to everyone. All the talk lately on this site has been about bad customer service. Total opposite dealing with Pex. He was punctual and caring. And extremely generous. I ordered some of his jelly and he threw in extra goodies for me! Been eating on the brain strain jelly today and it's AWESOME.

rif79v.jpg

He sent scotch bonnet pepper and 7 pot pepper jelly that i have yet to try.

He sent me his Killer swarm sauce and while I haven't gotten to eat it on anything yet (I will at dinner later), I did get some on my finger to taste it and MAN it's hot. Not just really hot but also a bit of sweet from the honey and a good mix of tastes from different peppers. Awesome just like the jelly.

zlert3.jpg

I got everything reasonably quick considering it's this close to christmas. It was packaged very well to protect everything. Pex asked me if it had arrived almost every day so there is no denying he cared. Some other vendors could take note from him regarding customer service. He is truly THE MAN! You have a friend and repeat customer in me Pex.

He has more products than what his website says so PM him and see what he's got!

Link to his page here:
http://thehotpepper.com/user/4706-pexpeppers/

Link to his website:
http://www.pexpeppers.com/

Thanks a lot Pex! 

I think you said "wasn't" wrong.

Anyway i'm here to tell everyone that i think your sauces are fantastic. Having tried Killer Swarm, HornetBomb and Red Rage i can say that all of them are delicious. When i smell the Red Rage my mouth instantly waters it smells so good.

Oh and they are hot, Pex doesn't muck around with the amount of pods he manages to shove into every flaming bottle. Great, simple, honest sauce at a great honest price.
Well done Garret you should be proud of yourself mate, i wish you and your line of sauces every success. You sure deserve it.

I ordered Forked and ReaperSWARM not long ago and for it to travel from USA to the UK this fast is crazy good and he threw in some fresh Brainstrain crosses too!

10narz6.jpg

So to begin with I haven't eaten much hot food lately, my tolerance is down and so I went for the 'cooler' one, "Forked"

So I began with a little spoon like this:

2dvk18n.jpg

I have to say this blew me away, even though this is the cooler of the bunch it is the hottest sauce I have tried, very nice consistency and taste and, will be a GREAT food additive.

This will be great with chicken poppers, burgers, crisps, almost anything and you don't need a lot of this, be careful giving it to non-chili heads  :hell:

You can really tell he must of loaded this with peppers!  :hot:

Friday I will be writing about the ReaperSWARM, if I survive  :fireball:

Pex sent me 2.reaper swarm. 1. atomic purple and atom splitter. they arrived a couple days ago now. I have had enough time using them to know that his sauces are top notch.

so far i have finshed off one bottle of the reaper swarm and recommend it to anyone with strong cheeses. The honey in it really complements a wheel of brie baked in the oven, try it once and you will be hooked. I use 3 tablespoons per wheel.

Atomic purple is a good everyday sauce, very unique flavour.

Atom splitter im not to sure how to use this one yet, its hot but has a certain flavour that i havent found a dish that serves it best.

I will be back for more.

Awesome stuff Garett

Highly reccomend PexPeppers Hot sauce. Man is this stuff tasty. Tried the HornetBomb and the KillerSwarm. Both very tasty sauces that showcase the peppers front and center followed by just a touch of sweetness from the honey. Thicker consistancy sauce, but pours well out of the bottle.  These sauces can be used on just about anything. Since they arrived last friday I have almost completly finished off the bottle of the HornetBomb. Cant stop eating, will definatly be placing an order very soon to replace.

Thanks Pex...keep up the great work over there!!!

Just got  my order from pex peppers.

20140912_162828_zpsff05e29a.jpg

Got 1 singularity, 1 beebomb and 2 hornetbomb

hornetbomb is really tasty and do not have unberable heat . not tasted other  one yet.

The only hiccup are the brokerage fee ( thank ups for sucking as usual ) which pex paid back and some pepper squished due to the tight packaging to prevent product from moving.

I got :  

2x   yellow 7 pot jonah x brain strains
7x   yellow 7 pot 
3x   chocolate 7 pot jonah
1x   red 7 pot jonah 

The squished peppers are to the right. 
Ill use them for seed. 

Thank you pex, fast shipping will buy again

I just ordered from Pexpeppers and have nothing but good things to say.

I originally ordered a Small flat rate box of peppers and a bottle of Killer Swarm. Pex told me to order a jelly instead and he would get me the bottle of Swarm. He then emailed me saying he wouldnt have any for three weeks and I thought" oh well. I will enjoy the jelly."

I received a bottle of Reaper Swarm ( which, when I ordered said they were out of) and my box of peppers.

These peppers are awesome. They are very nice looking. Big, bright, firm and HOT!!!!!

10/10 will order again!

zTT8Or6.jpg

meKZX0s.jpg

GeeRiBs.jpg

I've had four orders placed with PexPeppers and each time, they were fulfilled beyond my expectations. I've accumulated a small collection of six of his sauces and each one has been better than the previous. From his mild Bee Bomb all the way up to Singularity, Atom Splitter, and Killer Swarm, everything has been delicious. As far as service goes, 3 of the 4 orders were placed, shipped, and received within 3 days total. The order that took longer did so at my request as I had contacted Garrett to let him know I'd be out of town and asked if he could hold off on mailing it out until Monday of the following week. He was happy to do so and I received it on Tuesday! Truly, I have had nothing but great service, product, and heat from PexPeppers.

Great products, seems like a good, fair guy. He's hooked up every order with an extra. His super hot pepper sauces are amazing, such great pepper taste and loads of heat.

Back