• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense PexPeppers Vs Butch T trinidad scorpion

My apologies for the delay folks. I finally got a couple of peppers on the way to PexPeppers. I didn't tell him what they were, figured I would tell everyone at the same time. Wait, I guess a picture is worth a 1000 words.

DSC009101550x1163.jpg

The one on the right is a 7 Pot Barrackpore. Lot of heat on the tongue, roof of mouth. Now the first one. It's a brute. Yep the 7 Pot Brain Strain. It has a little ripening to do yet but by the time it gets to Pex and he gets ready I'm sure it will be nice and red.

A couple of rules if I may PexPeppers. The pepper has to be in view AT ALL TIMES. The masking tape needs to be shown when you put the pepper into your mouth and then directly after that we'll need a close up of the writing on it. You can cut the pods in half to save seeds but that NEEDS TO BE DONE ON CAMERA. You will have to eat the half that has the stem/tape on it.

I will send the other seeds after I've collected them all.

Best of luck to you buddy.

My apologies for the delay folks. I finally got a couple of peppers on the way to PexPeppers. I didn't tell him what they were, figured I would tell everyone at the same time. Wait, I guess a picture is worth a 1000 words.

DSC009101550x1163.jpg

The one on the right is a 7 Pot Barrackpore. Lot of heat on the tongue, roof of mouth. Now the first one. It's a brute. Yep the 7 Pot Brain Strain. It has a little ripening to do yet but by the time it gets to Pex and he gets ready I'm sure it will be nice and red.

A couple of rules if I may PexPeppers. The pepper has to be in view AT ALL TIMES. The masking tape needs to be shown when you put the pepper into your mouth and then directly after that we'll need a close up of the writing on it. You can cut the pods in half to save seeds but that NEEDS TO BE DONE ON CAMERA. You will have to eat the half that has the stem/tape on it.

I will send the other seeds after I've collected them all.

Best of luck to you buddy.
man, im glued to this thread

Garrett you may want to do the 7 Pot Barrackpore first. It's ripe and won't last much longer before turning soft. The 7 Pot Brain Strain needs a couple of days to ripen up and allow the seeds to mature. The plant wasn't isolated but was kept in my home, no other peppers around until about a month ago. Then it was put out back on my deck where no other peppers were kept so I would bet the seeds will grow true. People pay good money for Brain Strain seeds dude.

Seen it Pex, great job taking the heat from that monster. Your reactions were what I would have expected with the Trini Scorp Butch T. I hope you can understand why I had to question your review of the Butch T.

One thing for sure I will never challenge you to an eating hot whatever contest.

Back