• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

PFB

This is one flower that is hard to resist!!

Chris

Attachments

• IMGP9591.JPG
    IMGP9591.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 86
cmpman1974 said:
This is one flower that is hard to resist!!

Chris
Very nice, Chris! And awesome photography skills! (I still check Puckerbutt to get actual pheno photos. Do you have your own gallery?) I isolated mine a couple years ago and am sending CaneDog a few of those. That flower IS a beaut! This was mine.
C7X6xFw.jpg

Fantastic!!!!
Enrico sent me those seeds. Do you remember their origin (if he sent yours to you, also)? I'm thinking Max in Germany...but his description is gone, now. So...‍♂️

Oh, I DID get those Frutescens seeds from you, if Rich didn't tell you. Thank you!

That's an impressive flower - and a great capture!

Bhuter said:
Very nice, Chris! And awesome photography skills! (I still check Puckerbutt to get actual pheno photos. Do you have your own gallery?) I isolated mine a couple years ago and am sending CaneDog a few of those. That flower IS a beaut! This was mine.

Fantastic!!!!
Enrico sent me those seeds. Do you remember their origin (if he sent yours to you, also)? I'm thinking Max in Germany...but his description is gone, now. So...‍♂️

Oh, I DID get those Frutescens seeds from you, if Rich didn't tell you. Thank you!

And much appreciated, Bhuter!  I have a few purple flowered baccatum sprouts underway from a different source (or maybe just a different path). It'll be interesting to see how the two compare in a side-by-side. 

Dulac said:
Anyone want to do a seed trade for one? Do you think it's interspecific? We don't typically see purple in c. baccatum. Gorgeous flower!
The above pod with the green twist tie is isolated. I can send ya some out tomorrow...but maybe only 4-5, if that's ok.

...no need for a trade...

Given the species, you know it's gonna be slooooooow. Give yourself time with this one.

Pm me an address, please...

:cheers:
-Adam

EDIT: I do have OP seeds, too. I'll throw more of those in.

Bhuter said:
The above pod with the green twist tie is isolated. I can send ya some out tomorrow...but maybe only 4-5, if that's ok.

...no need for a trade...

Given the species, you know it's gonna be slooooooow. Give yourself time with this one.

Pm me an address, please...

:cheers:
-Adam

EDIT: I do have OP seeds, too. I'll throw more of those in.

Thanks I really appreciate it.

CaneDog said:
Hmm...  My Ayuyo has the standard baccatum corolla without anthocyanin.  The leaves looked a little different too. 
Thanks, mine may not even be a baccatum. Lost tag so who knows.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Back