trade PGR Gibberellic Acid for sale or trade for seeds

Hi I'm a PGR, seeds and plants vendor looking to trade for basically whatever I dont have already.

Plant Growth Regulator Hormones dictate plant growth processes with the most famous being Indole Butyric Acid aka "Rooting Hormone". As it turns out that should be pretty important info to many of you is theres also a 'Seed Sprouting Hormone' known as Gibberellic Acid (GA3).

The organic compound GA3 maximizes germination rates and germination times, which should be pretty important to some of you paying top dollar for the latest HOT seeds each year. 1 gram of the stuff is enough to germinatie thousands of pepper and other seeds.

I'm willing to trade PGR or my other holdings for the things I lack, with particular interest being in the super hots (cultivars, colors, etc), black seeded Rocoto's (capsicum pubescens), and so on.

So far out of the super hots I only have growing Red Brain Strain, Dorset Naga, Bhut Jalokia and also a Yellow 7 Pot (of questionable gentic purity on the 7 pot).

I also have other PGR's for different growth processes such as Indole Acetic Acid, Benzylaminopurine, Kinetin and soon to be all the rest I'm aware of that do different things.

I also have and sell a great many other seeds, primarily I focus on perennials of "plants of a useful nature" such as rare fruits, ethnobotanicals and so on. I have some Miracle Fruit which might interest some of you, but are in too short supply currently to list on my ebay page but I'd trade those for some super hots as well.

My ebay page barely scrapes the surface of my actual holdings, but is a solid list of things I have prepackaged and ready for possible trades, as well as more information on my offerings including customs info-graphics I've been working on explaining some of the growth horomes properties.

http://stores.ebay.c...ctrumindustries

Some of the peppers I can offer for trade include:
Caribbean Habanero (red)
Caribbean Habanero (yellow)
Aji Pomo
Aji Panca
Aji Amarillo
Aji Limo Rojo
Aji Mirasol
Aji Vermelha
Chilaca Pasilla Chile
Thai Hot
Dorset Naga
El Hombre aka Longhot
Poblano
Viet Nam Chile
Bellafina Mini-Bells (yellow, orange, red or mixed)
Maule's Red Hot
Aji Cachucha
Pequin
Bolivian Carrot
Aji Cereza
California Wonder
*plus many others when I get around to digging into my vault.

Ouside of those I have a huge myriad of bulbs and tropical root crop vegetables, rare fruit seeds and ethnic rices, legumes, etc from around the globe many of which can be seen currently on my ebay page.

It's easist for me to use IM as I'm very busy all the time trying keep up with all my flusterations:
YIM: dannsprotocol
AIM: mass_spectrum
MSN: MassSpectrumIndustries
Google Talk: MassSpectrumBotanicals
email: dannsprotocol@yahoo.com

Regulators are not popular here, I have tried to build some interest with no luck.

I use GA3, neat stuff.

I don't see much need with pepper seeds, but lots of other plants have seeds that need acid scarification to germinate. Kentucky Coffeetree is a prime example of a seed whose germination rate SUCKS without acid scarification. I understand the Miracle Fruit's seeds also are very tough to germ without acid.

Tyler I will send you 2 doses of ga3 when I get the seeds you sent, I will get your address off the envelope. You can try it out.

Seaweed/kelp extracts have natural gibberellic acids along with a good dose of other plant stimulants and trace elements, try that for a presoak of seeds if you think this stuff is needed.

Interesting topic plant hormones and growth promoters etc. Personally I think they are best incorporated by using organic/natural delivery methods ( ie seaweed, Lucerne/alphalpha, nettle tea and composts etc) as with anything nature usually (whether or not we see it in the short term) knows best.

Hello all. THings got real crazy busy around here after I started this ad. I've since set up my website and its all stocked with my chems, but not yet my plants and seeds. However I've added new sections I've been working on, in particular other chems used by government / university seed labs to ensure maximum germination rates. GA3 is the best all around chem for this, but some seeds dont respond much to it while others are still yet better enhanced by others. I had to do some quite deep research to dig out these chems, but soon intend to review my research courses to riddle out and reveal info such as which ones are actually useful to say peppers.

I'm all stocked up on PGR's now, and have news from last year and can be reviewed at:
http://massspectrumbotanicals.com/

:shocked: Not you too Noah ??!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

:cool:
Kevin

Maybe you could try a few products Kevin, your plants would be bigger.

Nice list of PGRs, may have to try out a few, do you give advice or instructions with the regulators?

Do you have any pics of the effects of any of the regs you are selling?

Back