Photobucket sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it upright but don't know why it posted twice.
image.jpg

Only once this time. I'm getting it. Now to the forum

Thanks for the help. Nice beers! Any reviews?

Just tried to post in pepper growing. Can I not post multiple pice at one time? One showed, but the others just had the URL info. Arrggghhh!!!

Alynne said:
Just tried to post in pepper growing. Can I not post multiple pice at one time? One showed, but the others just had the URL info. Arrggghhh!!!

yes you can…very easy.  just keep hitting "choose file" after the first one finished.  Then you "add to post"  hit the enter/return key, then you hit "add to post" on the next pic.  Sorry for my terrible grammar, punctuation…i actually do know it…just find it too tedious.

keep posting til you get it….we will get you through this

tctenten said:
yes you can…very easy.  just keep hitting "choose file" after the first one finished.  Then you "add to post"  hit the enter/return key, then you hit "add to post" on the next pic.  Sorry for my terrible grammar, punctuation…i actually do know it…just find it too tedious.

keep posting til you get it….we will get you through this
I did that! Only one came up as a pic, the others were just tags. Made it work by posting 3 separate times. Seems ridiculous

$250 a pop , better look bad ass lol or was it $500.. shit I forget

Test on Iphone (sorry don't have an ipad)
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ok that is a little bit more tedious, can only select one pic at a time on phone.

Had to hit choose file, then add to post 

then I could select the next one. and do same thing.
Still not as tedious as photobucket but still. 

You guys make me feel better, I gave up trying to upload photos here  . THP always seemed to find some excuse to repell them ..  I thought it was just me being a dufus.[ and I have not ruled that out ! !] I do belong to other groups , for instance fornobrava.com  [wood fired ovens ] and uploading  there is easy peasy ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back