Pickled Trinidad Scorpion (ButchT) Chilli

We just made our first batch of pickled Trinidad Scorpion (ButchT) chillis. They have just been long enough to be eaten. OMG. They are so fricken hot, it unbeleivable. I had one and my wife asked me what they tasted like. I seriously couls not tell her because everything was a blurr for 20 minutes!!!

sos ir your grow the butch Scorpions?

I think I may order some seeds from you

since your way more reasonable then the hippys and give better quality to your shipping. they send mine in a letter with no bubble wrap................. so i ended up with some cracked seeds.

just ordered 120 seeds from you dude!

Hopefully yours have way better germ rates than the hippies!

papadace,

Have you contacted THSC regarding your problems with your order, mine have all had excellent germination rates and have arrived quickly and undamaged.

CraigZee,

Ill put a bid in on this one for sure, will the pickled bottles become a regular item at your store or just the occasional auction?

Scott.

just ordered 120 seeds from you dude!

Hopefully yours have way better germ rates than the hippies!
Seriously did you contact Hippy? I havent heard of anyone having germination problems. Unless your trying to germinate the cracked ones (?) He's a respected member here so in two consecutive posts bashing seeds isnt a good idea.

Back