• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics Pics of harvest 2 & 3

Hey chiliheads! Here are some pics of my second and third harvests. As with the first harvest these are small in quantity, but I'm still happy how everything has worked out.

second harvest, pic was taken a few days ago.... Top row: "Wildfire", and unusually large Tabasco. Middle row: Jalapeno. Bottom: Super Chili. Man those super chili plants can produce a lot considering their size!
M01A0315.jpg

Third harvest, taken today..... same varieties as above, with the big ones in middle being Sweet Banana.
M01A0318.jpg

Summer is over here in NZ, with daylight saving ending in a few weeks (I think), so one final harvest on the way (including habs), then I shal hack the plants up and try and overwinter them. So expect many dumb questions about overwintering on my behalf in the near future!!

Those tabascos are huge! Mine were pretty small this year. Better not let them see these pics or they might get pod envy.

Those pods look delicious..so glad I started supper before I saw them. We're having what I hope is our last blizzard so what better than peppers? Stuffed with ground beef, rice and cheese. I raided the freezer and filled the thawed peppers, bathed them in a sauce of tomato juice and they're in the oven now. Some got cheese, some not but should warm the insides on a cold night. Sorry the pics would have inspired me if I had seen them first.

Damn, I wish I lived closer. That sounds like a fabulous dinner. BTW, I'd bring the beer or wine or whatever. My parents raised me to never show up empty handed. ;)

haha Thanks for the invite, I would if I could, but unfortunately I can't afford to fly from NZ to USA due to being a broke ass student!!

Back