• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics PICS OF MY 2010 PLANTS

Hey all, Thought I would join in on the Fun!!!! :lol: Heres a list and a few pics of some of my 2010 Plants I have about 60 total.

8 Green Bells
8 Red Bells
6 God Father Hybrid
4 Sweet Banana

6 Mild Salsa Delight Hybrid

6 Jalapeno
6 Thai Hot
6 Orange Habs
6 Caribbean Red Habs

I already have next years list planned out and it is at least twice as long!!!

Before I get you the Pics.... Here are the links to my first two vids of the season so far

First video
Second Vid
And now the Pics :onfire:

EDIT: Alright, I think I got this, Ill post them in the next reply farther down................

patrick said:
I think he got lost. I'm gonna miss him.

IM BACK!!! AND I GOT THE PICS BUT THE PICTURES ARE POSTING SMALL..... ANY ONE KNOW THE FIX FOR THAT???

ORANGE HAB TOP VIEW......
ORANGE%20HABANERO%20TOP.JPG

ORANGE HAB SIDE VIEW....
ORANGE%20HABANERO%20SIDE.JPG

TALL AND SHORT ORANGE HAB....
ORANGE%20HABS%20TALL%20SHORT.JPG

Wow those are some nice looking plants. Pick up some lady bugs this year to avoid the aphid infections. I battled them for about a month on and off, but it wasn't until I picked up a few hundred hungry lady bugs is when I one the battle and had a good harvest!

I will have to do that for sure!! :-) More pics.....

CARIBBEAN RED TOP VIEW....
CARIBBEAN%20RED%20TOP.JPG

CARIBBEAN RED SIDE VIEW....
CARIBBEAN%20RED%20SIDE.JPG

RED BELL TOP VIEW....
RED%20BELL%20TOP.JPG

OVERWINTERED HAB HYBRID FROM LAST YEAR THAT
HAD APHIDS REAL BAD SO I CHOPPED EVERYTHING OFF
CUT IT BACK AND BROUGHT IT IN FOR THE WINTER.... COMING BACK NICELY....
OVER%20WINTERED%20HAB%20HYBRID%20FROM%202009.JPG

AND SOME MORE.....

THAI HOT TOP VIEW....
THAI%20HOT%20TOP.JPG

THAI HOT SIDE VIEW....
THAI%20HOT%20SIDE.JPG

JALAPENO TOP VIEW....
JALAPENO%20TOP.JPG

JALAPENO SIDE VIEW....
JALAPENO%20SIDE.JPG

Your plants look very green and healthy. That's no easy task for a northern michigan grower! Congrats and keep up the good work!

Maligator said:
Your plants look very green and healthy. That's no easy task for a northern michigan grower! Congrats and keep up the good work!

Thank you!!!! Have you watched the video to see my set up?? Also my original pic size is 1600x1200 but they are posting super small....I'm posting from Picasa anyone know how to fix that..... I looked on the forums......

Yup, I watched both videos so far. At first I thought your covering over the plants was an Army Poncho liner but then you moved it and I see it was just a comforter. :)

Silver_Surfer said:
Yep, more fertilizer. j/k ;)

Plants are doing fine.

I was talking about the pictures being small not the plants lol the plants are fine...... actually I planted them kinda early ths year and wish they would slow down ..... but its ok better too early than too late

Silver_Surfer said:
Yep, more fertilizer. j/k ;)

Plants are doing fine.

Actually I don't use any fertilizer at all. Just what was in the schultz seed starter soil and now the MG moisture control soil. :lol:

:banghead:Ok, :lol: I thought he figured the I got em' but their small remark was about the plants not the pics.... I myself was the one confused!!

AAAAHHHHH HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :party: I FIGURED OUT THE PICTURE SIZE ISSUE.......... I was posting the link for the thumbnails not the actual pictures.... I had to click on the picture first to bring it up then right click on it and go to info to get the link for the full size pic
I was just right clicking on the thumb nail before...

Check these out that I just posted in the setup thread..... MUCH BETTER...

http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?17753-Pics-of-your-growing-setups

Back