• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Picture of "Grow Garage"

Pam said:
But not me, I'm a lizard on a rock.

But lizards get quite active in the warm spring sun

imaguitargod said:
I think we have admission that Pam's a shape shifting 4th dimensional reptile! Quick! Someone get David Icke on the phone!

*Curses! The rectally probed alien lover has seen through my disguise! I shall make a devastatingly clever and humorous retort to distract the other duncical humanoids*

You...you have stupid hair!!

And...and...I like Pie!

AJ, while looking at your set up and wishing I had a set up like that, I noticed something. Are those Chrismas lights on the ceiling? Do you celebrate Christmas with your plants?? If so, I was wondering if you also put a disco ball in your grow box. Think of how well it will reflect the light, and how happy the plants would be. Oh...and you could have a speaker in there also playing "Stayin Alive" by the Bee Gees.

ddrsheden said:
If so, I was wondering if you also put a disco ball in your grow box. Think of how well it will reflect the light, and how happy the plants would be. Oh...and you could have a speaker in there also playing "Stayin Alive" by the Bee Gees.

ddr...you're a sick puppy.

I think you'll fit right in around here

:lol::lol:

.Someone mentioned PIE

ddrsheden said:
AJ, while looking at your set up and wishing I had a set up like that, I noticed something. Are those Chrismas lights on the ceiling? Do you celebrate Christmas with your plants?? If so, I was wondering if you also put a disco ball in your grow box. Think of how well it will reflect the light, and how happy the plants would be. Oh...and you could have a speaker in there also playing "Stayin Alive" by the Bee Gees.

Christmas with plants, disco ball, staying alive, happy plants?

Why yes, why do you ask.....:lol:

By the way, I also wear my leisure suit when I tend my plants...

bentalphanerd said:
ddr...you're a sick puppy.

I think you'll fit right in around here

.Someone mentioned PIE

Agree with Bent...on all of the above.........:lol::lol:

Nice as your plants look...gosh...heading out now to the Salvation Army store to find a good leisure suit and looking on ebay for a good disco ball and a soundtrack of Saturday night fever. lol

AJ you have out done yourself here. What a outstanding job. This is the kind of stuff that keeps newbies like me wanting to do the same. All I can Say is "AWESOME MAN".:hell:

Back