• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Pictures of A Few of My Pepper Seedlings

are all those on the left in the last picture chinense?

Yes, there's all C. Chinense. I left out a lot of the plants I'm growing. 200+ in total. Mostly a combination of C. Chinense, C. Pubescens, and a lot of bird pepper varieties (tepin types, pequins, etc.).

WebofHair, I'm growing your Naga x Lemon Drop this year. You sent me one other cross besides the Jalabanero seeds. I didn't get a chance this year to sow it. Next year. :) By the way, I just put two more deadbolts on my door after seeing your comment and a high-tech alarm system. lol.

Chris

cmpman1974 said:
Yes, there's all C. Chinense. I left out a lot of the plants I'm growing. 200+ in total. Mostly a combination of C. Chinense, C. Pubescens, and a lot of bird pepper varieties (tepin types, pequins, etc.).

WebofHair, I'm growing your Naga x Lemon Drop this year. You sent me one other cross besides the Jalabanero seeds. I didn't get a chance this year to sow it. Next year. :) By the way, I just put two more deadbolts on my door after seeing your comment and a high-tech alarm system. lol.

Chris

Would it of been the Tabasco Hybrid?

You would prolly poo yerself if your place was broken into and the Plasma TV n everything was still there cept your plants...

I guarantee that'd make CNN news....

Web_Of_Hair said:
You would prolly poo yerself if your place was broken into and the Plasma TV n everything was still there cept your plants...

I guarantee that'd make CNN news....

The poo or the robbery?

Back