• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

pippy's non chilli thread....

Just thought I'd show how some of my non chilli plants are going!!

This is what the gardens looked like about 3 months ago

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

and this is how all my tomatoes started out

IMG_0905.jpg

and one of my bean plants
IMG_0910.jpg

To be continued.....

Now 3 months on...

All of my tomatoes and herbs
IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

Passionfruit (I have 2 different types that are spaced out to cover the whole side fence)
IMG_1203.jpg

baby butternut pumpkin (each vine will only spread about 1 - 1 1/2 metres
IMG_1206.jpg

cinnomon basil and purple ruffle basil
IMG_1204.jpg

Pesto Basil
IMG_1205.jpg

sweet marjarom
IMG_1207.jpg

2nd year rosemary bush near a growing sun flower
IMG_1208.jpg

baby watermelon (i've got 3 of these scattered around the garden)
IMG_1210.jpg

2 Lebanese cucumbers
IMG_1211.jpg

beans on the back fence (I have green beans, white beans and dwarf beans growing)
IMG_1214.jpg

more sweet marjoram, lemon thyme, lemon basil, golden marjoram
IMG_1219.jpg

dwarf lemon and orange tree (only just planted)
IMG_1209.jpg

Dwarf lime and mandarin tree
IMG_1215.jpg

Dwarf Mango and avarcardo tree (going into half wine barrels in the next day or 2)
IMG_1216.jpg

Pineapple sage (love this plant)
IMG_1217.jpg

Golden sage (only planted a week ago)
IMG_1218.jpg

Some of the cheery toms starting to show
IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

I'm really enjoying playing in the garden this year and i'm looking forward to some of the fruit ripening....:)

chilliman said:
Is that dragon fruit pip ? - if so want many more cuttings to fill the fence ??

It was....I ripped it out and gave it to a neighbour as I didn't really want the hassle I knew it would give me so I planted 2 passionfruit vines....

Wow Moyboy, your garden looks great. There's no way I could have such big plants in November here in Melbourne. I'm jealous of your weather. And the fact you can grow mangoes...

Too bad the dragonfruit didn't make the cut. The garden looks top notch. Good luck with the mango and avocado. I love avocado smoothies.

Moyboy, that is a fantastic garden you got growing there...is that corn I see growing in picture # 15? Or, is that the neighbors corn?

I'm sure she was 50 to 60 years ago but now she is just like a grandma to me......I help her out heaps with all the little things and she gives me some of her fruit and veg that I don't have and cooks me dinner if I do something a little more complex for her.......

Back