• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Placed my first order...

After watching youtube videos for the last 3 weeks, myself and a few guys from work decided that we want to eat a few peppers. We ordered a nice assortment of Bhutlah, reaper, and t-scorpion seeds off etsy, and I immediately planted more than half of mine (about 90 seeds, lol). This was 2 days ago. Obviously I am not seeing anything yet, and after doing more research, I realized that I planted WAY too soon (they are in a jiffy greenhouse with heat) and that I have never grown anything before, it might not turn out too well for me. I really hope a few plants make it, I am getting envious of the ones I am seeing on youtube. Worst case scenario, I will just have to plant the remaining seeds when it heats up a bit. But anyway.....

Yesterday we came across Bakers Peppers. We decided to split an order of Chocolate Scorpions, 7 pots, and reapers and now we are anxiously awaiting. Of course we are going to be idiots and try one whole, but we plan on making sauces and things out of them. Has anyone ordered from them before? I am a total newb to all of this, and they were on a F.B.I shout out video, so thats good enough for me to trust them, lol

Will show pics of the haul when it arrives!

I have not but im sure there is plenty of info on here. Try a search or check out the vendors vault section. 

and  :welcome: from NY

I won a box of pods, seeds, dried pods and beef jerky from Bakers a while back. Everything arrived in great shape.  No complaints here

:welcome:  from The Space Coast of Florida

Yeah, what he said about  your stomach!!!!!!

You need to start a Glog (Grow Log) in the Growing Hot Peppers section. There are a lot of really great people there that will be more than happy to help you with growing your babies into big strong Pepper producing machines.

I placed my first order from bakers peppers. The peppers were really good! But the order didn't get shipped until a week after I placed the order. Also, the peppers were just jam packed in the box with no bag or anything. Dale never answered my email asking what exactly was in my mix pack (couldn't tell if it was brain strain or morugas). So, the peppers are great, but customer service leaves something to be desired. Anyone know another place I can order fresh superhots year round?

I am sure its going to be miserable, especially going straight to the super hot ones, but a dare is a dare, you know?

I plan on doing other things with them as well, there are tons of recipes on this site that I would love to try

MeatHead1313 said:
If your seeds sprout, you could either do an indoor grow under lights, or get something similar to what I'm doing this winter. I got this from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00012D01S/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and with a little space heater for the really cold Louisiana nights, and my plants are growing really well. 
I have a 12x 14 shed that I used to raise reptiles in, I think I am going to convert it to a grow room till it warms up a bit. That is a great option if I do not though, looks really simple to make with some PVC and plastic sheeting also!

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...

Nigel said:
Your Gut will hate you and you will hate it. Search around THP for stomach cramps and check it out before you eat the peppers. 

Other than that, Welcome to the Asylum!!!

If you are new to superhots, do not eat one whole.  Please, for the love of buddha. 

Try TMudder's elixer for GI control. 

Back