• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Plant Problems

Hey everyone, its been awhile since i've been on the forum and I need some advice. My plants have been in the ground about 10 days and I have been really busy planting everything else in the garden. I went out today and noticed that my plants look like shit, I think it may be a nutrient deficiency because it has been a while since they saw any ferts. This is happening to almost all of the peppers and some are worse than others. The larger leaves on the bottoms of the plants are actually falling off and are showing signs of crunchy edges but there is new growth where the leaves are falling off on all plants. This is definetly something I have seen before but at the moment I can not remember what this is a symptom of. Anyone have a guess. Tomorrow I will run some ferts through the drip system.

Picture001-3.jpg

Picture005-2.jpg

Picture007-2.jpg

Hey Dale I think your plants look just fine, just getting used to the their new environment. You know as well as anybody the first couple weeks after you plant out your plants go through changes adjusting looking rough at times and may lose a few leaves. You've seen this before because it happens to all of us every single year. Glad to see you and your huge garden posting again. :cool:

Back