• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Plants dying after epsom spraying....

15ml every other day isn't too much less than about what I'm giving mine, although mine tends to be more about 25-30ml every 3-4 days....

It seems the firecracker and chocolate habanero plants are done for.... The Epsom salt spray was too much for them or they were already too far gone but unnoticeable by that point.... Thinking the issue with the scotch bonnets are more the plants than anything else, both are still growing and producing leaves, not as a dark green as everything else, not quite yellow either, after seeing them under different lighting they are a lighter green than yellow.... But as the newer leaves grow, the older ones start to brown at the tips.... Have been finding a stink bug here and there around only those two....

Don't remember if I mentioned it here or in another post, they both look similar but sturdier than a plant that did get attacked by a stink bug....

Other news, the two plants at work have shown more growth being kept inside without any light for 4 days than those on the balcony being inside with light but not grow lights for the same period of time....

Pablo

Thanks for all of that you say

I learned a lot from it!
Don't thank me, at best you're getting 2nd hand info or my experieice learning "not what to do" - ie learning the hard way.
Go learn from the better growers that post in the grow log section, like mascalzone I linked to before, or alabama jack or pepper-guru, pic 1, windchicken, 915 river, cmpman1974, silver_surfer etc

http://thehotpepper.com/forum/27-glogs/

Back