for-sale Plants for sale in KS

My 2015 seedlings are just about ready to go. I got started late and who would know spring would spring in February? I have them potted up in P86D's and they are getting new growth rapidly. I still only sell locally as I'm not brave enough to ship yet. They should be ready in the next week or so (depending on the variety). Here's what i have:

This years crop:
  • Jay's Peach Scorpion
  • Peach bhut
  • 7 Pod Brain yellow
  • CP115 (Chocolate select strain) - Trinidad Douglah x T. scorpion Butch T
  • Caramel Moruga
  • 7 Pod burgandy
  • 7 Pod bubblegum
  • Carolina Reaper
  • Chocolate moruga
$5.00 per plant. Discounts on multiples. My number is 316-655-3022. Text or call.

Just a heads up for anyone in the Wichita area. We're taking some plants this Saturday April 18th (8:00 am- 4:00 pm) to the Derby yard sale/flea market which is at the site of the Derby Antique Market 317 N. Rock Road in Derby, Ks. It is the old Dillons location right off the corner of Madison and Rock. I'll bring the Reapers, CP115s, Caramel Morugas, 7 pod Bubblegums. Maybe some peach bhuts if I have space. We'll be in slot #9.

Just a heads up for anyone in the Wichita area. We're taking some plants this Saturday April 18th (8:00 am- 4:00 pm) to the Derby yard sale/flea market which is at the site of the Derby Antique Market 317 N. Rock Road in Derby, Ks. It is the old Dillons location right off the corner of Madison and Rock. I'll bring the Reapers, CP115s, Caramel Morugas, 7 pod Bubblegums. Maybe some peach bhuts if I have space. We'll be in slot #9.

I was glad I ran into you there. I was your first buyer of the day I believe...in the rain. I got my 4 repotted and took the other two to my sister-n-law.

They are out enjoying the sun this morning. Is it weird to talk to them and tell them how pretty they are? ;)

QHTM33w.jpg

No. Not funny at all. I bet if you listen very carefully they are saying "we need more friends!!" LOL. Thanks for coming out. The plants enjoyed the light rain. Us. Not so much. Then out comes the sun. I let the little guys enjoy it for awhile then moved them to the shade. That was their first time in the sun so I didn't want to over do it. I should have followed that advice for us. We are mildly lobster colored. Too bad the rain kept the crowd numbers down. We still have lots of plants. Enjoy the babies!!

Next stop for the lava express.....Herb Day at the Sedg Co extension office (21st and Ridge). May 2nd. we'll be there 8-10?? We won't be selling in the farmers market as there is too much red tape req just to have a booth. Call Don @ 316-655-3022. Sorry for such little notice. Brain fart.

Back