for-sale Plants for sale - St. Louis local area only!

I am going to have around 50 extra plants for sale in the next two weeks. They will be Bhut Jolokia Red, Yellow and Chocolate. THP members in the St. Louis area get first shot at them before I put them up on Craigslist and my website. All plants are 8-10" and will be potted in 1 gallon containers. These will be for local buyers only as I have had bad experiences shipping live plants and do not want to do it again. I work in the city so I can arrange to drop them off or you can pick them up.

Price will be $12 each or 3 for $30. Plants are healthy and should be producing producing pods very early!

If there is enough interest this year I will use some greenhouse space to do a lot more starts with more varieties next year.

*edit - meant to put a lower price for THP members than what will be offered to the general public.

is that the regular pricing?

i think i will rise my price !!!!
was asking 5$ each. (dont worry im far from your clients ;)
nad here super hots and rare peppers clients are hard to find

I am only asking that much because the plants are so big. If they were in 4 inch pots I would probably sell them for half the price, they are just about ready to start flowering.

I saw tomato plants this weekend that were just starting to flower being sold for $25 at a local nursery. This is just a test of the market so I do not really know what to expect.

Back